Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Rts:running The Scene

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

who r u talking to?
    i was wondering the same thing
    lol.

I have just got back, and saw my pm box, invited a few more people. I would ask that instead of posting here, if you have a seedbox, please pm me proof and your email and I will send off an invite to you.

Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Just out of curiosity what makes a "top members at fst"?

and does that automatically make them a good member of a tracker community?

Are you looking for someone that will trade your tracker away as soon as they think they can get something better for it?

From my point of view, Post Count and trading rep doesn't cut it.
    of course not. I am talking about people that I know are able to help out lots on the site, or have had past experience as a mod etc on another site. I do not care about rep or postcount. I havent invited a "top member" as of yet.
    Last edited by motarocks; 04-12-2007 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #122
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I sent PM with proof for my seedbox. But I want to know if it's another general stuff tracker or something special?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #123
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I am interested in the new site of course, PM me if I am deemed worthy of an invite.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #124
    Salmonblaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i don't have incredible speeds, but have good ratios on many top trackers and can pm proof. as well have been a member here for quite some time

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmonblaster View Post
    i don't have incredible speeds, but have good ratios on many top trackers and can pm proof. as well have been a member here for quite some time
    Any users with amazing ratios on some top sites, can also have invites Just pm me with screenshot/username

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #126
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    i m curious as to what will make this site so different from all the other scene trackers out there and what actuall quality it has to make it compete with sct, ftn etc...

so far theres just speculation and nothing more (which is a gd marketing trick i may add, though it wont attract the ppl that any decent tracker would want to attract).. if u think getting a nice css theme of a free-templates.com site is the recepie for a gd tracker then ur very deluded .....

so to sum: what does this tracker offer (or will offer).. great speeds? how can u (or anyone) guarantee that? .. just cause u get a bunch of users that have seedboxes doesnt mean u ll form a gd site... the most important thing is the community aspect, and by filtering out ppl based on their e-penises ur setting urselves for failure inmo.... furthermore, what type of experience do this tracker owners have to be so certain that it will succeed? their already entering a very bloated market with more than 100 trackers in it each trying to be come the new sct/ftn/whatever.... again, what extra value will this site offer to the end user? a gd design.. i ve seen gorgeus trackers fail miserably cause of bad choices.... gd speeds? noone can guarantee this and if theres no torrents what gd will the speeds do 4 u ?

also this illusion of secrecy and superiority is just a sign of insecurity.. if they were so sure about the success of the tracker, they d be open and frank about it..... not try cheap marketing tricks to lure in the 'gd' users that they think will make their tracker more valuable... sct isnt sct just for its speeds.. it has a strong community vibe and a lot of contributers, knowledgable coders and a gd staff team that has been on it for quite sm time now.... how can a start up compare to that ?

if i ve assumed things that are incorrect then plz do correct me.. cause i m doing exactly what u are.. speculating....
    Fair point there, Jaits. It's all just speculation at this point.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #127
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    What would you consider a top member exactly?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #128
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    1. Very active users who are willing to contribute to the site in their own way
    2. Friendy
    3. We're not just looking for people with fast uploads here, we're also looking for people who can contribute. If you have a skill, such as programming, design, forum moderator experience, or other expertise - please mention it. We're trying to build an awesome community as well as torrent tracker here in RTS

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #129
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by motarocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    1. Very active users who are willing to contribute to the site in their own way
    2. Friendy
    3. We're not just looking for people with fast uploads here, we're also looking for people who can contribute. If you have a skill, such as programming, design, forum moderator experience, or other expertise - please mention it. We're trying to build an awesome community as well as torrent tracker here in RTS
    If you have a spot to fill as mac os x FLS im your man. Though i would much prefer to just be a user

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #130
    The Best Trader BT Rep: +5
    This site is better than UK-T and deserves to be Level 5. Enough said.
    Hello!

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast