Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Linkomanija has 500 spots left

  1. #1
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    513
    Ok peeps, today Linkomanija extended it's userbase limit from 17k to 18k. If you're looking for this site then today and maybe tomorrow is your chance to get in, cause only 500 spots left. 500 already taken only today. So hurry up.. And no I don't have any invites, already given away all of mine.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    533
    Hmm, looks like it's closed a minute later.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    513
    I never said it's open... I said it extended userlimit, you can get yourself invited...

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    aryan1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    208
    how.....

    can sm1 invite me

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    I never said it's open... I said it extended userlimit, you can get yourself invited...
    Ah, didn't realize that's what you meant.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    link2009's Avatar NZBer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    768
    What's the site about? I mean, what's it specialized in?

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by link2009 View Post
    What's the site about? I mean, what's it specialized in?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount2344

    Seems like everything, got some Romanian and Latvian (?) movies. It's in a different language, cool site and lots of members though.
    No Whining

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    stfu BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by link2009 View Post
    What's the site about? I mean, what's it specialized in?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount2344

    Seems like everything, got some Romanian and Latvian (?) movies. It's in a different language, cool site and lots of members though.
    those movies are Lithuanian.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •