Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Getting The Full Power Out My Cpu

just on the off chance i changed round the jump (again) and when i turned the computer on it read my cpu as a 1.6g but then it just hanges on the first screen u c when u boot a computer itt jus will not start up , so ive had to set tthe jumper back
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    You say you have the CLK_JP jumper set to 133MHz? Pins 1 and 2 need to be the one you put the jumper onto. (closed)

When you restart your computer. Goto Start>Control Panel>System. Under 'Computer' do you see AMD Athlon™XP 2000+ ?

If not... Did you try to clear the CMOS?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by Somebody1234@2 June 2003 - 16:12
    You say you have the CLK_JP jumper set to 133MHz? Pins 1 and 2 need to be the one you put the jumper onto. (closed)

When you restart your computer. Goto Start>Control Panel>System. Under 'Computer' do you see AMD Athlon™XP 2000+ ?

If not... Did you try to clear the CMOS?
    how do i claer the coms again i cant remember?
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Very tiny writing on the board. Look just below the VIA south bridge chip. You will see the writing point to 3 small solder points on the board itself. Disconnect the power and jump (connect) the 2 and 3 points with something that conducts electricity for a few seconds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12