Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need new game to play ( PC )

iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Alright i'm totally bored, i need a new game to play ( PC )
    I have played dozen of hours on BF2 - CSS - STALKER - TDU - C&C - Hitman
    Any suggestion ?

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

2. Games   -   #2
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    I went back to Oblivion today, And im enjoying it.

Also mods are fun lol
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

3. Games   -   #3
    funkyone
    i've been playing the sam and max series for the past few months. love the old school adventure type of games. maybe its cuz i don't have a beast of a computer right now... or maybe its the nostalgia... probally both. but definately my kinda game! willy beamish was my fav. back in the dizayyy!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Get into the Ghost Recon Adv. Warfighter closed beta from fileplanet. Seems your a FPS kinda guy. Maybe UT 2004, or Planetside. Like SirGray said, Oblivion is good, not as good as Morrowind, but it has its moments hehe. But that's RPG. Maybe some old roms or something ?

5. Games   -   #5
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I know you said you've tried C&C but maybe multiplayer play on the new C&C3: Tiberium Wars, I found it to be much more fun and challenging than the standard campaigns.

6. Games   -   #6
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapnut View Post
    Get into the Ghost Recon Adv. Warfighter closed beta from fileplanet. Seems your a FPS kinda guy. Maybe UT 2004, or Planetside. Like SirGray said, Oblivion is good, not as good as Morrowind, but it has its moments hehe. But that's RPG. Maybe some old roms or something ?
    I tried registering for the beta and you had to be a subscriber to their magazine or something sooo its not really worth it.

As for any PC games. Why don't you play some FPS or RTS games with your buddies through lan? I do that all the time with my buddies.

7. Games   -   #7
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Ghost recon was crazy

Have you tried Supreme Commander? If you love RTS type games, you'll probably love this one
    http://4t.myminicity.com/ind - build industry!
    http://4t.myminicity.com/tra - build transportation
    http://4t.myminicity.com/sec - build security

8. Games   -   #8
    Command and Conquer Tiberium wars online is really good!

9. Games   -   #9
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucktoof View Post
    Ghost recon was crazy

Have you tried Supreme Commander? If you love RTS type games, you'll probably love this one
    Wish I could try Supreme Commander, but unless I get an upgrade, theres no way my current system can run it.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

10. Games   -   #10
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Perhaps Splinter Cell .... all of them

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast