Thread: Where Are The Good Dvd Screeners Of Late?

Correct me if I am wrong. But it seems like Adaptation and a couple other movies from the end of 2002 were the last good DVD screeners that found their way to these boards.

I don't see any out now for current releases. Just a lot of cams. Does this usually happed in the spring summer and fall since the award season is so far away?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by healimonster@2 June 2003 - 15:28
    Correct me if I am wrong. But it seems like Adaptation and a couple other movies from the end of 2002 were the last good DVD screeners that found their way to these boards.

I don't see any out now for current releases. Just a lot of cams. Does this usually happed in the spring summer and fall since the award season is so far away?
    in short yes

because there are no up and coming awards dvd screeners arent being produced its annoying i know but a fact of life that we have to get used to im afraid

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    The last dvd rip that I downloaded that was really good was Catch Me Of You Can. I am not a big Leo fan, but he did a fantastic job in this film. It is really worth the download. I am sharing the movie, but I am not sure how to post a hash. It really isn't hard to find though.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    wen is the next major movie awards will it be in time for matrix revoultions as a DVD screener?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    there might not even be a dvd, they might release it in the cinema instead again to rake in more cash.
    is it the grammys? maybe it was just on, not sure, but i think the oscars arnt for a good while yet.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    ooo crap oh well centropy is the next best thing