Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: torrentbytes open signups

Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by ChotaZorro View Post
    After more than 20 attempts, I finally registered an account there. It said it sent a confirmation e-mail to my address and it's been hours and no e-mail has reached my e-mail address. Anyone experiencing the same problem?

Same problem here.....Im using my email addy thats with my ISP & iv got no spam folder/filter......So im not sure what the problem is Hope it gets fixed soon

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Hey mrfun1981 where you are located? Because torrentbytes is down for me

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    It's working here hurry guys it won't last

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSpy View Post
    Hey mrfun1981 where you are located? Because torrentbytes is down for me

Im in the UK

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfun1981 View Post
    ^^^ thanks for the advice, but iv been doing it case sensitivity + iv read the rule & FAQ......must of tried about 20 times.......I guess im going blind lol & cant read the writing lol......

Wonder if im the only one having this trouble
    The TB verification codes are a real bitch to read, takes a few tries. If you're still having trouble with them you can post a few pics of the codes in here and we can translate them. Something like a TB>English translator

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    working good with me & I signed in it it's very hard to sign but i win with one hurry try & try may have one good luck for all

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I guess im going to miss out.....something has F**ked up

tried this morning to sign up, never got a conformation email, using my ISP email guessed there be no probs with that

Then a m8 tried got his email and no probs, I tried again to sign up again using the same user name as before but a different email addy.....It says that user name is all ready in use. So i try password recovery it says it cant find my addy in the data base

So i try again with a different user name & diff addy.....An then this time a get a message saying that iv already got an account there & cant get another one.....but the address is still not in the database.......

the username that is in the data base, which im waiting my conformation email for is :

Mrfun1981.

Is there any chance some1 could PM staff on TB and explain my problem to them, so i can sign up please. Dont care if they delete the "Mrfun1981" account then i sign up again. Or if they can activate the account for me so i can use it.

I would be really greatful if some1 can help me out please

many thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12