Thread: Phone Sim Card?

A while back I canceled my monthly contract with Vodaphone and decided to go PAYG, as I hardly ever used up all of my minutes and texts.

However now I'm spending more than I was so have decided to go back to a monthly contract.

Thing is I brought a new phone when I went PAYG and quite like it so don't want a new one.

Anyone know of a place to get a SIM only contract that offers something like the following for cheap;

100 or so monthly cross network minutes, although 50 would be fine.
    At least 500 free cross network texts

I know you can get quite good deals if you get a SIM only and don't get the free phone with the contract and some providers do crazy special deals to get customers onto their network such as 12 months free on a 12 month contract.

Don't mind what network providing it's one of the large group in the UK (3, Vodaphone, O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Virgin etc...)

I'd also like to keep my existing number which is on a Vodaphone PAYG SIM right now.

Cheers
    Last edited by Peerzy; 04-12-2007 at 01:06 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    samsamsamsam 's Avatar Poster
    soup peerzy

.. ah, and all you need to do is phone the sales line (08080 408 408) or go to one of the shops and they'll convert your account to a contract one with the same sim and number

don't know the deals they have..I'm not made of vodafone or anything
    Last edited by samsamsamsam ; 04-12-2007 at 03:06 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by samsamsamsam View Post
    soup peerzy

.. ah, and all you need to do is phone the sales line (08080 408 408) or go to one of the shops and they'll convert your account to a contract one with the same sim and number

don't know the deals they have..I'm not made of vodafone or anything
    Hoi Sam4

Cheers, i'll give'm a call tomorrow, been looking round. Anyone used these sites that offer 12 month contracts which a nice phone and 12 months free after cash back, reading the t&c's makes it look hard to get your money back.