Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have ScT, want U*-*

AnestesiaGeral's Avatar SickBoy BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Who's willing to trade a U*-* invite for a ScT invite?

Please, only invites, no accounts.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    uk*t is only "rare" and a level 5 because of its scarce user database don worry about this tracker it's garbage. uk*t shouldnt even remotly be considered a level 5 because of this.... site is trash

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    u*** is only "rare" and a level 5 because of its scarse user database don worry about this tracker it's garbage. u*** shouldnt even remotly be considered a level 5 because of this.... site is trash
    Thank you. Finally someone that thinks the same way. Rarity means nothing to me. Content is what I care about. Just because it's extremely hard to get into a tracker doesn't mean that it is the best one. I heard that PT and IT are great trackers but I also heard that a lot of the content is not in English so that doesn't really make them top sites if it's only good for a community that understands the language.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Yap, thanks for the advice but I know that.

But the only trackers that I’m after right now are U*-* and FTN.

I don’t need any others. The good ones I already have. LOL

Few but good...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    u*** is only "rare" and a level 5 because of its scarse user database don worry about this tracker it's garbage. u*** shouldnt even remotly be considered a level 5 because of this.... site is trash
    Thank you. Finally someone that thinks the same way. Rarity means nothing to me. Content is what I care about. Just because it's extremely hard to get into a tracker doesn't mean that it is the best one. I heard that PT and IT are great trackers but I also heard that a lot of the content is not in English so that doesn't really make them top sites if it's only good for a community that understands the language.
    Both PT and IT also are average trackers.. PT holds the record for getting it rid about 5 minutes after I got it a month before!! Only 1300+ torrents, some polish ones, that site is only worth for polish people in my opinion, didn't like it at all.. And IT if you're not interested in completely unknown indy music staff is also not worth at all.. About 1000+ torrents if I remember well too.. Just so that you know mate.. Sorry for the off topic..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It is It is very nice to find members here looking for the quality no the rarity. i think this is the right behavior and this is what i want always to say.
    Last edited by SkullForce; 04-12-2007 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    V's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ScT the top of all
    why do u saying that! ScT T.O.P of A.L.L

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    This is why I like this forum and won’t leave, everyone has good advices to give.

Really guys, thanks for your care, I really appreciate it and hope to be able to do the same some day. (I’m not being cynic, ok?)

I know the tracker doesn’t worth the effort but even though I would really like to have it.

Now its UK-* next week will be FTN.

Quality I already have, now I’m after rarity.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    FTN is the best at all.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Man View Post
    FTN is the best at all.
    Well, it depends.

I love BitmeTV for series and Tleech for general stuff.

Scenne no doubt ScT is at the top.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast