Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I've joined the thread..as per request

2. Lounge   -   #12
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    The Truth is, what you call "death" has actually occurred. You have all been unconscious for just over three days. My job is first to help you re-member what happened. So don't feel scared. This will be your first reaction. However, You will remember the flash. Re-member it now. It is imperative at this stage, not to try and escape the dawning light or to attempt to go back to you old body. It will be so bright and white you will want to look away. Do not, look directly at it either, but with your eyes sort of, looking downward, and try to relax. You are in the Bardo.

Last edited by thewizeard; 04-12-2007 at 11:50 PM. Reason: ..and yes, we have google here too :)

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    The Truth is You are in the Bardo.

like, bridget bardot ?

everyone can fit in her all at once?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    The Truth is You are in the Bardo.

like, bridget bardot ?

everyone can fit in her all at once?
    You may create your own reality here Mathea, re-member though, this period lasts a maximum of 49 days of which 3, you have already "wasted"! I will point the "signs" out as they occur and explain what they mean. This all, to prepare you for re-birth to one of a possible 6 realms that will slowly start opening to you in the coming period of time. One of these realms, the attraction will become so great, that unless you keep the vision of the dawning of the white light clearly in you memory, you will be reborn and waste this precious opportunity, like you did countless times earlier. So it's important at this stage to desist from doing anything at all! Relax in the action of no-action. Yes that about it

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I hear muzac,feel like I'm trapped in a lift,maybe it's the new drugs I'm on and withdrawal from the old. :confused:

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    The Realms:

• 1. The Hell realm
      2. The Hungry Ghost realm
      3. The Animal realm
      4. The Human realm
      5. The Jealous God realm
      6. The God Realm

Along with the 6 realms, it's necessary to understand the notion of the Bardo of Darmata.

..back to my air control tower

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I shall continue with the "signs" ..

Behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on his, was death.

Revelations: 6:8

The following signs should allow you to ascertain the truth of your passing.

The outer signs...

The first of the 6 types of signs are the outer signs. Their appearance indicates danger to the very life force itself. These are called death omens. ( these I shall list a little later)

Observe your bodies in the days that follow. If you notice that your stomach (!) appears to be shrinking...or sensory Powers become unclear. Should the body speech and mind become become distorted by anxiety. If you mind becomes hyper-active or depressed. Disturbing dreams too. A sudden personality change or the pallor from you skin become indistinct; all these signs indicate the presence of hindrances, that could result in Death.

Believe me, there is nothing worse than dying, when you are already dead!

I shall continue with the "Inner" and the secret signs in my next post.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Further signs

This one is the more important parts. As the "final" approach begins to manifest itself in your close proximity, you will want to run and hide. Don't. There is nowhere to hide. The end of all shadow. The light should be shining from 3 directions at this stage.

This brings me to next point, SnnY; SnnY actually is one of the signs and also one you will/ should look to for advice as you begin to re-member. Be attracted. Thats safe.

The Trinity.

better know as the Father Son and the Holy Ghost.

What's happening is the "Return". Should I continue. You may add comments.

Look in the end, you will take with you all that you are.

The return is fast. From two different directions. One direction is down the other is up. First that what's down will welcome the return as it becomes activated by ever increasing erm..gravity waves.

Observe carefully the next 3 days for signs of approaching Trinity. These signs will manifest themselves soon in your close proximity, possibly even trying to draw you attention. Animals will feel it first. They could appear anywhere in strange context. Like yesterday a small green frog was hopping through my kitchen.. I had just fired up my Azureus client. As I looked at the frog, something strange happened...

I made photographs ..so I could post some later. ( I know you all think I am off my rocker)

Well, ask anyone, they will confirm your fears, you are right!

You can post a few unexpected encounters here if you like, as one of the images, that will be posted,will be very important .

Try to take time to observe without qualifying what you see and experience the coming week. Feel welcome, any you find worth noting to post them here, in this thread.

... those with meditation experience, this is the perfect time...

2007 and counting...

9. Lounge   -   #19
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    How many Matrix sequels are we suppose to endure.

-bd

10. Lounge   -   #20
    There are 49 days brotherdoobie and I will only be posting on the more important days; earlier, if you scroll up, I did mention,.. erm well scroll up and start again You may thank roscco for the hand ignore function! I have never used it.

Something that also crossed my mind. Peace is not actually what mankind needs. The reason being, war will then be waiting around the corner. Keeping an eye on things. abiding it's time.

Still in this stadium it's irrelevant..ask Spock.

NB: Gurdjief suggested reading his books, at least 3 times.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast