2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    emsee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emsee View Post
    he cant pm me i blocked him
    I wasn't referring to you.
    but I was referring me

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    asafisraeli123's Avatar Emsee is a nub :D:D BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    why would I pm you nub? k out of topic. if you wanna say something than who cares.
    back to topic.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    emsee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    to beg some more for the cs acc

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    asafisraeli123 next time you will like to play it "compassionate" do it by offering your invite and not by saying "if I had an invite I would give it to you pal..."
    I could easily say "if I had a 5rated invite I would give it to you idan!..."

I am trying to protect idan....

And the reason that someone stole his account seems rediculous...
    He may have been cheated trying to trade his oink account but I cannot beleive that a hacker cracked his passwd...
    by the way znik u stolen his onik ihave many proofs for that so give him his accounts or iwill start to copy and past and ihave so interasting links u dont love me to show it in here so be wise give him his onik

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    amzin's Avatar Barca Forever BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    guys help the guy if you gonna give him what he want then give him if you don't ...... stop fighting in his thread

Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    by the way znik u stolen his onik ihave many proofs for that so give him his accounts or iwill start to copy and past and ihave so interasting links u dont love me to show it in here so be wise give him his onik
    great job do it ... let this game begin
    Last edited by amzin; 04-12-2007 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by amzin View Post
    guys help the guy if you gonna give him what he want then give him if you don't ...... stop fighting in his thread
    its not fighting iam just clear something in this forum to every one have to take care when he make deal with any one this guy he stolen many accounts on ther forum and idont know if ican say the name of this forum and u can ask the admin of that site znik is a scammer so every body take care

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Why don't you do it right away?
    Because if you don't do that I'll ask the mods to ban you for accusing me for no reason at all...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    amzin's Avatar Barca Forever BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Quote Originally Posted by amzin View Post
    its not fighting iam just clear something in this forum to every one have to take care when he make deal with any one this guy he stolen many accounts on ther forum and idont know if ican say the name of this forum and u can ask the admin of that site znik is a scammer so every body take care
    this should be your first post man thank god no one give him the invite

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Why don't you do it right away?
    Because if you don't do that I'll ask the mods to ban you for accusing me for no reason at all...
    well any one before have to trade with u have to ask in TP about who is znik first so idont need to make any mess here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast