Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Rapidshare bypass

  1. #1
    http://proxylist.mooo.com - allow to bypass rapidshare, megaupload etc download limits.
    Paste rapidshare url to form and then choose web proxy and click 'Go' - it will change your IP. If it wont works you should choose another web proxy.

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    958
    Nice. It's working. Thnx

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12
    Thx

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    You can also try this little trick....Disconnect your internet connection from the modem by unplugging the phone line and wait 7seconds and then reconnect it .It will find you a new Ip address and away you go

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by friedrice View Post
    You can also try this little trick....Disconnect your internet connection from the modem by unplugging the phone line and wait 7seconds and then reconnect it .It will find you a new Ip address and away you go
    Or not

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    ZZDMAN's Avatar Dude!...Sweet!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    28
    You can always use DOS commands to refresh your ip (sry don't remember them by heart) but using a proxy like the OP mentioned seems easier.

    thanks for the tip
    Intel E6400 w/Scythe Infinity @ 3.2ghz on Gigabyte DS3 - Patriot 2x1gb @ 800mhz (4-4-4-12, 1.9v) - Sapphire Radeon x1900xt 256mb @ Stock - OCZ GameXstream 600w

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko-bit View Post
    http://proxylist.mooo.com - allow to bypass rapidshare, megaupload etc download limits.
    Paste rapidshare url to form and then choose web proxy and click 'Go' - it will change your IP. If it wont works you should choose another web proxy.
    There must be something weird about my system or I am retarded. I clicked on nearly all 147 of the proxy sites listed and I just end up back at the proxylist page. I tried pasting different url's into the form, cursing, banging my head against the wall, and rattling voodoo beads over the keyboard. Nothing I do gets that proxylist.mooo.com form to do anything!

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by friedrice View Post
    You can also try this little trick....Disconnect your internet connection from the modem by unplugging the phone line and wait 7seconds and then reconnect it .It will find you a new Ip address and away you go
    TO get a new IP from my cable ISP it is usually necessary to wait up to 12 hours for the DHCP lease to expire or connect with a different MAC address. Some routers have an option to change the external MAC address. If you try that make your you write down the original MAC because some ISP's will only talk to a registered MAC address.

    You can always use DOS commands to refresh your ip (sry don't remember them by heart) but using a proxy like the OP mentioned seems easier.
    ipconfig /release
    wait a bit
    ipconfig /renew

    This will only have any usfull effect if your computer is directly connected to a cable/adsl modem without a NAT router or connection sharing system in the way. Gettign a different LAN ip won't change your internet ip.
    "I went over to a friend's house the other day. He was having problems with his computer and he asked me to look at it, and I realized he had Windows Me and it's like, oh no—that's your first problem."-Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    :d Plese Help ! The Best Way To Download And Burn Movies. At Reasonable Price !!!!!!

  10. File Sharing   -   #10

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ctbram View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko-bit View Post
    http://proxylist.mooo.com - allow to bypass rapidshare, megaupload etc download limits.
    Paste rapidshare url to form and then choose web proxy and click 'Go' - it will change your IP. If it wont works you should choose another web proxy.
    There must be something weird about my system or I am retarded. I clicked on nearly all 147 of the proxy sites listed and I just end up back at the proxylist page. I tried pasting different url's into the form, cursing, banging my head against the wall, and rattling voodoo beads over the keyboard. Nothing I do gets that proxylist.mooo.com form to do anything!


    Not work to me either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •