Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Convince Me To Buy An X- Box!

Pc is actually the best! if you can afford an upgrade.

2. Games   -   #42
    Im going to rent an X-box Thanks for your help though! Im gonna end up buying it anyways
    Console wars are amusing so Lets continue the console war..........
    But most of you Fan boys sound like this "My ComOdOre (64) is betterz than your Gaystation!!!!!!!111111 Playstption SuXorz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@! (GO HALO)"

3. Games   -   #43
    Originally posted by North_American_Waste@4 June 2003 - 16:14
    with the newest components in a computer, you can have graphics that will make your eyes bleed,especially hooked up to a HDTV using an ATI Radeon...granted it costs more to get that quality, but do you know anyone who uses thier computer exclusively for gaming???The games are progressively getting better on the consoles(graphic wise) but the computer will always have better gpus
    Hear hear PC will alway's be the best because it constantly evolves

4. Games   -   #44
    least I haven't heard anyone say how the PS2 is better than the PC, but I could still be proven wrong

5. Games   -   #45
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by budgetboy+5 June 2003 - 13:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (budgetboy @ 5 June 2003 - 13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--North_American_Waste@4 June 2003 - 16:14
    with the newest components in a computer, you can have graphics that will make your eyes bleed,especially hooked up to a HDTV using an ATI Radeon...granted it costs more to get that quality, but do you know anyone who uses thier computer exclusively for gaming???The games are progressively getting better on the consoles(graphic wise) but the computer will always have better gpus
    Hear hear PC will alway&#39;s be the best because it constantly evolves[/b][/quote]
    Which means you&#39;re constantly spending time and money upgrading hardware and downloading software... not to mention all the headaches caused by conflicts, bugs and errors in Windows. I like PC games, but every so often I just get tired of all the BS and switch back to consoles. It&#39;s so much easier to just stick in a disc, turn it on and play without needing to setup the display settings, define the controls, defrag you hard drive, etc., etc.

Besides, consoles are constantly evolving too. Only every time they come out with a new system it only costs you &#036;300. On a PC that&#39;s barely enough for a new Video Card. And no matter how much you upgrade, eventually you&#39;ll have to spend &#036;1000 or more for a whole new system.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345