Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cdmage

Is there any1 out there who can tell me how to use "cdmage".

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    i got the first mohaa.bin (Medal of Honor) file to work with cdmage but mohaa2.bin wont work. Will not open the file with cdmage. Any ideas????? please help

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    anybody???????????????????????????

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    all you do is open the cue file for the bin file, then scan for corruption if there are errors try to repair it, if there are a few errors on the .bin (the most i have fixed is 160) but i think the average is 15 or something then you have a chance of repairing it, but if the list of errors run into the 1000`s then im afraid you have to redownload.

If cd1 worked why doesnt cd2 not is it just the fact it hs more errors or it might be that the cue for cd2 is wrong, just open this in notepad along with the one for cd1 and look for any discrepencies, if there are any then just change it and save the file, it should open now in cdmage for you to check.

hope this helps

stoi.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Hi stoi

Thanks for answering. I finally got cdmage to work with the 2nd CD. By the way i never download cue files. I use daemon tools to open the bin files and i got cdmage to work with bin files. I downloaded enter the matrix VERIFIED cds. The first cd has over 3500 errors!!!! Why is that? Do i really have to download again??

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yeah, a cd emulator will work but i would go for alcohol 120% over daemon tools and i have used both, as for 3500 errors then you could try to fix them with cdmage and see how many you have left but i bet its still 3000+. but if you are using daemon tools to mount the bin why dont you just try to install the game from the mounted cds, if its installs ok with no errors, then you could try burning it at a slow speed and hope it does it ok.

stoi

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Hi stoi

If I use "restore sector fields...." in cdmage and it seems to repair all 3000 files. Could that be????

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    well your lucky as ive never seen it/heard of it repair that many errors before, run another scan on it and if it comes up with no errors then it (should) be ok to burn, but you might want to try installing it (even if you only have cd1) with daemon tools just to see if you get any errors whilst installing, if not then burn it and try installing it from the cd, and hopefully everything will run ok.

stoi

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Thanks for everything. Hope to get this game to work. Have u already downloaded this game? Any good?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    My pc hasnt got a hope in running it im afraid, all i download are svcd movies and ps2/xbox games that i can burn to cdr as i havnt got a dvdrw for the proper dvdrips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast