Thread: Nero

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    ??? what u wanbtin to know?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    im trying 2 burn homelands 2003 on2 disk but its gonna take around 4 disks 2 do this. every time i try 2 burn it it says there isnt enough room on the disk (which i know) but how do i get nero 2 just finish off where the last disk finished off??

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    im trying 2 burn homelands 2003 on2 disk but its gonna take around 4 disks 2 do this. every time i try 2 burn it it says there isnt enough room on the disk (which i know) but how do i get nero 2 just finish off where the last disk finished off??

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    What are you trying to burn.....ISO or BIN file...RAR, ACE, ZIP . what?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    its an mp3 file 279mb though

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Why dont you have enough room on a 700MB CD for that, you burn 700MB at a time

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok i take it homelands 2003 is a music box set of some sort or audio books box set. have you got them in seperate folders on your hdd like cd1, cd2,cd3 & cd4 with the mp3s in these folders in order. if so just use the wizard in nero for an audio cd and click and drag all the mp3 files from cd1 folder into the burn box, if it stops in the blue or yellow you are fine but if it goes into the red you will have to delete an mp3 or 2 until it fits, just repeat the same process for cd2 cd3 and cd4. As far as i know there is no way of telling nero that you want to burn 4cds of mp3s in one go and then it asking for the next cd once its done the first one and so on.

stoi

Edit: PS. if you have a dvd player that can play mp3 discs you can just burn the mp3s as data and your dvd player will play them, that way you can fit 700meg of mp3s onto 1 cdr and still listen to them, but if you want your hifi or car stereo to play them, then the only way i know is the first step i mentioned.