Thread: Tiger Woods 2003 And Ghost Recon

One of my friends that I work with recently gave me Tiger Woods 2003 and Ghost Recon Gold Edition to burn, I then had a post in here asking how to burn protected games. I was told to use clone cd so I did, and I made copies of these games. But now after I install both games and try to play them I cannot. What happens is when I click on the exe it will come up like it is trying to boot up but then it will sit there for about 30 sec., and then a window will pop up saying: GhostRecon.exe has enountered a problemand needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem could be, did I not copy these games right, or is there some kind of setting I could change. Thanks for any help. I do not know if you need this info or not but I am running WinXP Pro Corp. :beerchug:

2. Games   -   #2
    If your using CloneCD you need to use Clony with it. Clony will find the protection on the CD and set you CloneCD settings properly.

Or go to gamecopyworld.com , find the protection on your games by going to the No CD crack section.

Use Alcohol 120% , go into burning options and set the protection you want to use

3. Games   -   #3
    So pretty much you are saying that I copied them wrong and need to burn them again. Well that sucks, I guess I have about five or six new coasters to use for the coffee table. So I guess i will try to borrow them again and start all over. :beerchug:

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    yea, you copied them wrong, tell me what kind of burner you have so i can tell you how to correctly copy themgo here to see how to do it then go under general

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.
    We all seek peace, but few of us will ever find it.

5. Games   -   #5
    I will do that, but I am at work right now so I will do it when I go home for lunch. So I have to use Clonny xxl along with clone cd right. :beerchug:

6. Games   -   #6
    I will do that, but I am at work right now so I will do it when I go home for lunch. So I have to use Clonny xxl along with clone cd right. :beerchug:

7. Games   -   #7
    Sorry I did not mean to post that twice.

8. Games   -   #8
    If you cant find any english versions of clony, gamecopyworld.com has links to it

9. Games   -   #9
    I will go there and download it. Thanks. :beerchug: