Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wanting invites have some to offer

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The feel good thread of the day. Nice to see that you got that invite. I wish you luck with the other ones.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    HaOsLsE {BCC} BT Rep: +1
    still got invites left i guess revo is having issues or something i dunno but 2 out of the last three have come back to me with some kind of error and the person i gave them too never came back for them so i never resent them.

still got the others though too or at least plenty of them feel free to send a PM

and if anyone has a bitmetv or ftn to share let me know

must be my lucky day, thanks to a couple users and this great site FST i am down to just being after FTN now. I appreciate it and had to post but did not want to spam a new thread.

I also have a question which is why i was debating it.

I THOUGHT, that is was wrong to trade and sell invites, Could i be banned from sites for posting to actually give them away? i mean i thought that is what invites were for but after talking to someone i just wanted to make sure. so i hope someone catches this post. and could give me a answer. thanks
    Last edited by d3adb3at; 04-15-2007 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Your invites meant to be for your trusted friends which will be good members in the community. Not for random guys which post really quick and got some nice ratio proof

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    BCC to the rescue...
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12