Thread: I need An Invite To BitmeTv

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i dont have much to offer it's probably a waste of time thinking anyone would give one away A BitmeTV Invite ,but i try, i do have demonoid invites and tvtorrent with 50 gig buffer [this is my best one] i no im grasping at straws thx for any con sideration my stats http://www.demonoid.com/users/weenden http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h7.../TVTorrent.jpg this is my tv torrent stats well here goes nothing if any one can help me out pm me please
    Last edited by weenden; 04-14-2007 at 03:11 PM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    someone out there please ilove tv shows old and new i have a lot but looking for more and im in need i'll owe you forever
    Last edited by weenden; 04-15-2007 at 10:46 AM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I'll Even Take a Old one that needs work im a hellava seeder and yes im must be the only one who answers me ,,,lol
    2. Custody; care.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    If you are are such a good seeder, then I recommend you majorly buffer you TvTorrents account or get a Torrentleech account and buffer that a lot. If you have an insane buffer on a pretty easy to get account people give you invites for rarer trackers generally. But 50gb on TvT is just not big enough.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    no one really cares about TVT. I like this site, but I don't see people searching for buffer on it. Try make some nice buffer on tl/td/rvtt or something nice on oink.

I'd like to give you invite, but I'll get one only in 3 weeks

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    yeah i no im grasping at strwas but i try all i can do is try and i thank you for the feedback
    2. Custody; care.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    No problem mate, a big TL buffer is always good to offer and you should always get some response as it is a great site