Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Help in OiNK

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    767
    Hi, I got my account disabled in OiNK cuz they said I was logging in from many different countries all over the world. I got the account here by trading and I must say that they suck in helping people. I got banned from the channel for asking if I could get my account back. Why do they care if I log in from differnet countries or not. I had a good ratio and diden't have a warning.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    aryan1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    208
    u wont get it back so there is no meaning in askin for help

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    767
    Well that sucks.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    maybe they got the fact that u traded it?

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    Hi, I got my account disabled in OiNK cuz they said I was logging in from many different countries all over the world. I got the account here by trading and I must say that they suck in helping people. I got banned from the channel for asking if I could get my account back. Why do they care if I log in from differnet countries or not. I had a good ratio and diden't have a warning.
    The trading of Pisexy, Oink power+ accounts and a few other desirabilities is being carefully monitored on this forum. There is a mole. My advice, is a password locked forum! Or don't trade them. Which of course is better.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    Hi, I got my account disabled in OiNK cuz they said I was logging in from many different countries all over the world. I got the account here by trading and I must say that they suck in helping people. I got banned from the channel for asking if I could get my account back. Why do they care if I log in from differnet countries or not. I had a good ratio and diden't have a warning.
    The trading of Pisexy, Oink power+ accounts and a few other desirabilities is being carefully monitored on this forum. There is a mole. My advice, is a password locked forum! Or don't trade them. Which of course is better.
    I fully agree with you . Oink mustn't trade on forum so publicly .

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrenTy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post

    The trading of Pisexy, Oink power+ accounts and a few other desirabilities is being carefully monitored on this forum. There is a mole. My advice, is a password locked forum! Or don't trade them. Which of course is better.
    I fully agree with you . Oink mustn't trade on forum so publicly .
    There you go, proves I don't dislike all BitTorrent users. I like you!

    nb. now if you would only fully agree with me about Klite 2.4.3++ being the greatest, we will get along fine!

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    514
    Oink power+ accounts and a few other desirabilities is being carefully monitored on this forum. There is a mole.
    hope i manage to find them.basturds..lost all my invites for ever..

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard
    nb. now if you would only fully agree with me about Klite 2.4.3++ being the greatest, we will get along fine!
    Why r u talking about kazza in the bitTorrent section ?

    AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •