Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lucid Dreaming

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    ah that is fun. Happend to me a few times and I felt like i was trapped in the dream in one of them.
    Man what an experience. I was like trying to actually wake myself up! yes! and it was like soo hard to do.

n e 1 ever get this feeling?

I've also had a dream were i thought i woke up (looked just like my room and everything..)
    but, everything i thought would happen.. Happend!! lol freaky. Like I was thinking of walking outside and it was at the beach and all the sudden it was! ... cant remember much of the rest

2. Lounge   -   #32
    so how do you wake up? do you make yourself (like pinching) or it just happens? or it is like when something harsh happens, like you get punched in the face, or you fall and hit the ground or something like in a normal dream?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    ....I just decide to wake up...in a way you control your consciousness

4. Lounge   -   #34

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Here is more on sleep paralysis..My Webpage

My favorite one is being in bed and having people at a carnival milling through my room and through the fabric of my bed.

All that other stuff about a presense and other worldliness is just crap from people trying to make something divine out of a weird mental experience.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by hobbes@2 June 2003 - 22:42
    Here is more on sleep paralysis..My Webpage

My favorite one is being in bed and having people at a carnival milling through my room and through the fabric of my bed.

All that other stuff about a presense and other worldliness is just crap from people trying to make something divine out of a weird mental experience.
    the first part of that article scared me. i need something happy now. <<<smileys

7. Lounge   -   #37
    I have always been interested in Lucid dreaming, but hardly was ever successfull.
    Btw, why do you think we really want to do lucid dreaming? We can still think whatever we want and get it in imagination&#33;
    Or else, I guess, Lucid dreaming is the closest you can get a dream to reality&#33;
    What do you think?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Lucid dreaming is the closest you can get a dream to reality&#33;
    thats it.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@3 June 2003 - 04:25

I&#39;ve also had a dream were i thought i woke up (looked just like my room and everything..)
    but, everything i thought would happen.. Happend&#33;&#33; lol freaky. Like I was thinking of walking outside and it was at the beach and all the sudden it was&#33; ... cant remember much of the rest
    Thats called a False Awakening.. I have had those to. I have also had dreams when I dreamed my whole day and everything that happened in my dream actually happened in my real day.. Pretty scary shit.. I have also had dreams where I dream taht I just got back from school and I am really tired so I decided to take a nap. Right wen I lay on my bed (in my dream) to go to sleep I wake up in teh real world TIRED AS FUCK..

BTW, I suggest you all see the following movies because they all involve this subject

-Waking Life
    -Donnie Darko
    -Vanilla Sky (sucked, but was sort of interesting)

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Ever had the feeling when its hard to differentiate whether its a dream or reality&#33; Sometimes I would bet that I was awake and doing things at least seemed I was doing it but was actually nothing but a dream.
    What happens after you see a dream? Does it go out of the sub-conscious, or is it possible the next night you sleep you would continue the dream you saw last? Now thats freaky&#33; It would be impossible to find out whether thats reality right there in the dream or the one here which you assume it is&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast