Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: now that SCC closed registrations...

bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Dunno, but I tried it and didn't really like it. I prefer TL, but it's just me.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think scc is she.
    BEcause it has lots of butterfly.
    I love their style i want she will be bigger.
    We will wait and see.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by GaleaNatur View Post

if you are member of revTT remember in how much time they reached 6000+ torrents....why not to become the same with the propotional support?
    Revtt has a lot more members. In the beggining scc was way worst than now. They're much better right now.

Who knows how they'll develop. They always had great pre-times, good enough speed. With more peers they can build something now.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    scc opens and closes its sign ups all the time. on top of that invites are way to easy to get. for it to go up any signifacent value they would have to remove all invites and keep it closed for atleast 4-6 months.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieProphet View Post
    scc opens and closes its sign ups all the time. on top of that invites are way to easy to get. for it to go up any signifacent value they would have to remove all invites and keep it closed for atleast 4-6 months.
    i think this is the best....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    HaOsLsE {BCC} BT Rep: +1
    SCC in my opinion is a great site and if u like getting ur files fast there real fast after pre i am a meber on some good sites and 9 times out of ten there faster then the rest. on the other hand there small and it is hard to seed back stuff. kinda like SCT in that department. (I prefer original content though if scc get that then i think they got it made.)its a good site though i think they will do just fine. seems that name is everything now though some sites i found hard to get and are so coveted turned out to be no better then ones i already had.

to go up in value?? wtf is that about this whole value system needs some serious rework sites that have this "value" dont deserve it. unless i just dont understand is the value go up just because they have less members? so its a exclusive thing that make it more valuable? cause it just cant be content and speed, if so the system is flawed.

just my opinion of course
    Last edited by d3adb3at; 04-15-2007 at 03:30 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    SCC is a great tracker.. it is the only tracker that maximized my speed...if it continue to stay active and will have no more problems in the future...maybe 5 to 6 months it will become one of the best tracker.....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    needphp's Avatar *(^^,)* BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by bigimot View Post
    Big lol... TL totaly sux, too many users/peers just like TB. I only use scc, ftn & sct for 0day stuff.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    StarBoy69's Avatar Eh?! BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by needphp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigimot View Post
    Big lol... TL totaly sux, too many users/peers just like TB. I only use scc, ftn & sct for 0day stuff.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hate that rule that you need to dl or up in less that 5 days or you're gone.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast