Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have WB invite

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Ah I was just going to say I will ask Wild but There you man. How are you? I hope all is well. 1 question though this is the "private section is it still considered in the open?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    If you're in good enough standings at WB to get invites, I'll give you a revTT invite for free. PM me your email

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Ah I was just going to say I will ask Wild but There you man. How are you? I hope all is well. 1 question though this is the "private section is it still considered in the open?

Well the reason i say in the open is because the limits to get into this section is very easy to reach. Invites are ment for your buddys, co-workers, and or family or just good people you know around the net that you some what trust. Problem with invite trading in the open is that many lowlife trash get back in, by trash i mean cheaters.

Wild

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Don't look at me man I can never trade WB invites. I was banned once and you saved my ass, Staff there still doesn't like me very much whenever I have a prob they say ask you and only you and no one will help me So don't worry about me man I won't make you look bad after all you've done for me.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12