Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firewall Progams

dudevenezuela's Avatar VIP
    u just have triend NORTON 2003 PERSONAL FIREWALL and SYGATE PERSONAL FIREWALL I like the second one the most

any suggestions¿

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    ive only tyed nortons and what ive heard its a 30 meg piece of shit it a big suycker for resources and had fake hackers intrutions

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    B) I like ZoneAlarm Pro. It has a built-in firewall as well as tons of useful things. Highly Recommended!!!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Zonealarm is the best, it notifies you if a program is trying to access the internet.

A lot of programs spy on you by accessing the internet while your using them, and sending info back to the developers, like if you have a illegal serial. then they can remotely disable your full version software.

Musicmatch did that to me. the only programs that should be allowed to access the internet are the ones that need a internet connection to function.

Real Player does not need to access the internet if im just using it to play videos or music. but yet it trys to access the internet whenever i use it....damn spys

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Norton Internet Security NOT the personal version. I like it a lot&#33;

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I have used both, I had some trouble getting updates thru sygate pro so i went to norton 2003 pro and have no trouble with it and norton uses less than kazaa.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    blackice pwns.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Definetly, BlackICE is one of the best one&#39;s out there too along with ZoneAlarm pro. Shows you whose is accessing which port and you can close it if you find some suspicious activity&#33; B)
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Out of The Ordinary
    Norton Personal Firewall 2003 works great for Me.

BOT

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    not always when a peice of software wants to access the internet is it spying on your fake serial, most of the time it is just trying to access the CCDB music database of titles and albums, to display track names of songs that you are playing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast