Thread: K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.71

Retired
    K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs, DirectShow filters and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even some rare formats.

The K-Lite Mega Codec Pack combines the contents of three packs:

* K-Lite Codec Pack Full
    * QuickTime Alternative
    * Real Alternative

Changelog 1.70 -> 1.71 | (2007-04-13)

- Updated ffdshow to revison 1097
    - Updated x264 VFW to revision 621
    - Removed DirectVobSub 2.33. It is available as a separate installer.
    - Removed Morgan Multimedia Stream Switcher. It is available as a separate installer. Most modern players and also Haali Media Splitter already have a build in stream switcher.
    - Removed Voxware MetaSound decoder. It is available as a separate installer.
    - Improved Codec Tweak Tool
    - Improved .mov downloader
    - This version of the codec pack does not support Windows 98/ME/NT4. Users of these old Operating Systems don't need to worry. There will be future versions of this codec pack that will work on these old versions of Windows. A pack that runs on all versions of Windows will be released every few months or when there are important changes/updates. The previous version of this pack runs perfectly fine on Windows 98/ME/NT4.

Homepage: http://www.codecguide.com/
    Changelog: http://www.codecguide.com/changelogs_mega.htm

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ah, I loved K-Lite Codec Pack, but for some reason, it fucked up my streaming videos shortly after install.

Anyone experienced the same? I wonder if this new version is better. Will have a look, thanks for the news!

-Vidde

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    thanks, I love K-lite codec packs