Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: Ok Now Some Idiot Emotional Fuck.....

  1. #1
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    .......just killed 22 folks on a shooting rampage at Virginia Tech.

    They think it was a student that either had some problem with his girlfriend or professor.


  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,107
    i blame the gun laws over there myself... and hollywood.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    i blame the gun laws over there myself... and hollywood,and the guy who did it.
    -bd

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    .......just killed 22 folks on a shooting rampage at Virginia Tech.

    They think it was a student that either had some problem with his girlfriend or professor.

    FFS that's appalling.

    "They think it was a student that who either had some problem with either his girlfriend or professor."

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    i blame the gun laws over there myself... and hollywood.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Watchtower
    Posts
    1,567
    Gun Laws? I doubt that it would matter if the gun was registered or not. If a person is that twisted and messed up in the head, he would have obtained the gun one way or another.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Gun Laws? I doubt that it would matter if the gun was registered or not. If a person is that twisted and messed up in the head, he would have obtained the gun one way or another.
    Not that old chestnut.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Gun Laws? I doubt that it would matter if the gun was registered or not. If a person is that twisted and messed up in the head, he would have obtained the gun one way or another.
    Not that old chestnut.
    :classic:

    -bd

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    I have not heard of this yet. Just checked CNN...Frontpage news
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    I have not heard of this yet. Just checked CNN...Frontpage news
    Yeah I only know about it cuz it's just outside of being local here.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •