Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Agrees With Me That

BANNED
    crazy billy bats I think we have found a new spam king!!!

over 369 posts in 3 weeks 16.3 posts a day

and people say I posted alot

anyway thegroggman yeah u are right we do forget about the crap in the 70s.

i think I egsatguated a bit about 1 out of 10 maybe 2 or 3

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@3 June 2003 - 07:47
    crazy billy bats I think we have found a new spam king!!!

over 369 posts in 3 weeks 16.3 posts a day

and people say I posted alot

i cant help it!!
    you guys are all so cool!

right now i think the ratio is 5:2, of shit to good movies

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM KING !!!!!!!!!!!! [hails...hails some more.....hails one last time]

Anywho, Id say 5:2 is a good estimate.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    recently releases have been atrocious tho....i mean, lizzy maguire? im in the UK and have no fucking idea what its about, but you can tell from the title its a piece of piss

any other example of embarrassments people?
    and the most recent classic you have seen?

its a tough one....i liked Gangs Of New York....
    probably the best most recent movie ive saw...
    its sure as hell aint reloaded.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Hmmm...the best movie Ive seen so far this summer is easily Finding Nemo. I mean...Pixar just doesnt make bad films. And...then X2...in a distant second. Most everything else has been pure mediocrity. But a few months ago there were some films I enjoyed. THere was the trecherous trio of Gangs of New York, Two Towers, and Catch Me if You Can. I thought they were all good...with Catch probably being my favorite of the bunch. Oh...and 25th Hour, Adaptation, and About Schmidt were all wonderful films. But its been quite some time since they were all released...

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Jackass: The Movie!!! Its always fun to see other people hurt themselfs

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by thegroggman@3 June 2003 - 08:25
    Gangs of New York, Two Towers, and Catch Me if You Can. I thought they were all good...with Catch probably being my favorite of the bunch. Oh...and 25th Hour, Adaptation, and About Schmidt were all wonderful films. But its been quite some time since they were all released...
    havnt seen catch me, 25th hour or adaptation....any divx versions on kazaa so i can rip it to svcd for myself?
    dont remind me of about schmidt....forgot about that again .....that film was wonderful....and well....im going to admit it, i cried at the end, and well i suppose the fact i was with my girl added to that....but it was a deeply moving film, and ending, bit like schindlers list, about the only other movie made me cry...or wait, theres a beautiful life too.....the laurence fishburn death scene in apocolypse now...
    well im coming off as a pussy here, so....

tell me which of them to download first groggers, i only have like 3 weeks (or less) of gettin my free movies so i want the best !!

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Ok...well if your a big fan of the old Steven Speilberg get Catch me if You Can. Remeber how much fun it was to watch Back to the Future? Well this is a throwback to those films...same care-free style. A movie that is real enjoyable. Id say that first. Next Id say Adaptation...although it is a bit of a quirky film...but trust me it will make you think about your life. Than 25th Hour...what would you do if you had 24 hours left? More so than being a great film, this was a tribute to the people of New York. The first film that really even mentioned the World Trade Center. And Edward Norton gives a great speech early on...I like to refer to it as the "Fuck you" speech. Im pretty sure I saw a divx version of Adaptation...plus there is also a screener. Oh and theres a screener out of 25th hour. Catch me if you Can im not sure if there is or not.

And yeah...the first time I saw About Schmidt...I cried also. Not like bawling...but I got real misty...i mean...all that struggle of finding purpose in life...and to end it like that. It was perfect. That was my favorite film of 2002. And there are other films Ive cried during. I mean, I dont think anyone should be ashamed of that...thats what they are supposed to do. Plus that shows you how great a film is, when you become that attached to characters.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Thanks man, ill get onto that when i get home

i suppose im not so much ashamed, as....just reluctant to admit it, i am very emotional, but it takes a lot to get me going on movies....
    even thinking about the ending of schmidt gives me shivers....

that 25th hour looks ok....and i would like one that tackles the isses that 9/11 threw up....and a tribute to the new yorkers....

anyway i wouldnt cry in front of my mates...
    its just to get her to see my "sensitive" side

but really, i love films that can move me that much....
    not very many out there

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    BANNED
    crazy

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast