Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Who Agrees With Me That

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    75% are crap not 95 thats way to high there are some discent one you just have to know what they are.

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    I would say the vast majority of new movies are rubbish, but 95% is probably a little high.

The figure is probably closer to 78.3%

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    well i usually see 1 turkey in 10, and at least 4 or 5 are okay. maybe 1 or 2 are brilliant. as for the rest they are very good. so for me it would probably be 10 to 50 per cent.

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    Down with the crappy movies!!

We want some good entertainment dammit! And we know you have the money to do it Hollywood!!!! So don't be mad at us if we want to download all your garbage movies instead of paying to see them. Start making good movies again and people will actually fork over their hard earned money to go see it.

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    Poster
    gotta say yes

proud to be american

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Poster
    your wrong.

95% of the people todey just expect to much from movies. theres nothing wrong with most movies, just ignorant people that want every single movie that comes out to be exactly how they want it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i think 95% of movies have always been crap, it's kinda how distributors make money - they only let cinemas have the good movies if they also buy the crap ones
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678