Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems Playing Dvd Ripped Avi Files

BANNED
    I'm sorry i thought you said you didn't get a picture, if you have it and they don't match then you might be right the audio and video might not be in sync, but if you have tried every thing else and you don't want to download a fresh file and source you can use TMPGEnc to split the audio and video and then synce them your self, but i think it would be faster to download a new one.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    I'm downloading STHSVCD right now and I'll see if that works.

MUSLEMAN, well I'm using AVI Preview to watch what I have downloaded of Happy Gilmore (about half) and it's doing the same thing, but this time AVI Preview is showing that the audio and video are the same. Also, I can play the file we've been talking about (Fast and the Furious) in BSplayer, and the audio is in sync. The only problem with that is about every 5 seconds the video kinda freezes and jumps between two frames. It will do this for acouple seconds and then will go back to the movie. Thanks for you help so far, but if you have any more suggestions, send them my way. Thanks again,
    Chris

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    STHSVCD didn't work, it wouldn't even open the movie. I'm going to uninstall my codecs and reinstall them to see if that helps. Thanks,

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by Chriscom@4 June 2003 - 02:14
    STHSVCD didn't work, it wouldn't even open the movie.  I'm going to uninstall my codecs and reinstall them to see if that helps.  Thanks,
    Sorry I couldn't make it work (it obviously wasn't a svcd file). But on the bright side; now i just think it's a question of a slim player and the right codecs

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Yep, same here. When I use the div3 codec in BSplayer, the video jumps. If I change the settings in BSplayer to use the divx 4 codec, that's where the audio goes ahead of the video. Now I just need to find out how to fix those codecs I guess. Thanks for you help,
    Chris

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    BANNED
    try playing it in winamp3 or media player9 some times that works for me don't know why

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    im using WMP 9 and i have the latest winamp 2.91 that plays video. winamp3 will takes up many of my resources and make my cheap pc slow.

i have some problem with my winamp 2.91, when i first installed, it can play a video narmally, but after some codec uninstalling and installing i cant see any video when i play a movie file. i can only hear sound. please help

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    BANNED
    is this with all your video's??

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    yup, those which i've tried playing last time are now left with sound, no video.

uninstall and then install?

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    BANNED
    hmm i normally get them to play in one of these power dvd, videolan, bsplayer,winamp3,media player 9 one of these always playes it you have tried all aside from winamp3 you said?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast