Thread: Henry - Portrait Of A Serial Killer

Ok just wanted to ask 2 questions about Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer >>

Here they are

1> Does Henry kill that blonde girl he falls for , cos at the end he is dumping a suitcase at the sie of the road i thought it was that girls body>> But i could be wrong..

2> I just bought Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer on DVD and i was wondering does any 1 want it ripped >> I will post a hash fo it >> but i just want 2 know if any body wants it...

Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Hell yeah! I love horror movies!
    I read a review at a website that says that movie rules!HorroMovies!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@3 June 2003 - 11:23
    I just bought Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer on DVD and i was wondering does any 1 want it ripped >> I will post a hash fo it >> but i just want 2 know if any body wants it...
    hell yeah i would download a copy of it!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    im downlaoding it now

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+3 June 2003 - 16:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 3 June 2003 - 16:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MetroStars@3 June 2003 - 11:23
    I just bought Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer on DVD and i was wondering does any 1 want it ripped >> I will post a hash fo it >> but i just want 2 know if any body wants it...
    hell yeah i would download a copy of it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Fuckin hell bill..u say any shit to spam

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CosmoK+3 June 2003 - 15:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CosmoK @ 3 June 2003 - 15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -crazy_billy_bats@3 June 2003 - 16:06
    <!--QuoteBegin--MetroStars
    @3 June 2003 - 11:23

hell yeah i would download a copy of it&#33;
    Fuckin hell bill..u say any shit to spam [/b][/quote]
    and what have you just done?

i reject this stigma placed upon me.
    I have relevant opinions&#33;

i may talk shite now and then but this is relevant&#33;

relevance peeps &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    BANNED
    and what have you just done?
    Wha?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by MetroStars@3 June 2003 - 03:23
    1> Does Henry kill that blonde girl he falls for , cos at the end he is dumping a suitcase at the sie of the road i thought it was that girls body>> But i could be wrong..
    YES. the real "henry," henry lee lucas, was actually not a serial killer. he pled guilty to hundreds of murders and he was convicted for several of them and sent to death row... but it seems to have all been fabrication on his part, egged on by police departments that had unsolved murders which they simply wanted to wrap up.

as i remember, the only two people he ever really killed were his landlady/employer and his girlfriend. so, the one in the suitcase in the movie would have been the girlfriend.

"portrait of a serial killer" is a good movie, but it&#39;s based more on the outrageous "confessions" of a compulsive liar rather than on a true story.

check out this link for a brief explanation-- http://www.deathrow.at/polunsky/nolonger/lucas.html