Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: What is the best way to get music?

  1. #1
    I was wondering what you guys think is the best way to download music. Tradionally i used ares, but now with bittorrent and some high class websites it has become much easier and faster.

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I am registered with a site called theynd.com.

    They have some good files and full albums available there.

    Just register and away you go ..you should also contribute always something to the site as well.

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    958
    For single mp3's the best is Limewire. And for albums the best is oink.

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    i used to use soulseek 99% of time and emule for the other 1%.

    now i use oink for just about everything. I still find the odd hard to find album on Soulseek.

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    128
    i used just stmusic for new music.

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    316
    I think that Direct connect is the best place to find music, if you have access to any nice hubs!
    Otherwise nice MP3-torrent-sites also works.

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    caricas's Avatar O GLORIOSO BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    GAIA
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by ind0ril View Post
    For single mp3's the best is Limewire. And for albums the best is oink.

    Yep!!

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Big fan of Oink because of the quality level

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,979
    IRC. At least thats what i still use. Never been comfortable with Oink's snatch list.

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    ChotaZorro's Avatar Arsenal Fan BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    207
    OiNK and Demonoid has a variety of music. And I think they're a better way to download music than Ares or LimeWire. The quality is far better and all the songs are tagged.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •