Thread: Avi To Vcd

can anyone tell me what i need to do this and how to do it the file will need splitting to please please please help thanx

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    First you will need a program which converts your avi file to mpeg. The best program for this is tmpgenc plus which can be found on the edskes kazaa file mirror (from k-lite homepage>downloads) This will convert your movie and tell you how much you will need to split it to fit on however many cds. The program has a very easy wizard to follow.
    Secondly you will need something to burn the file with. I suggest VCD easy or Nero. I have had a lot of bad experiences with nero so i suggest vcd easy. You load the file to burn window and then click go.
    When the cd is finished burning, out it comes and in it goes to ur dvd player.
    If you need anymore help go to vcdhelp.com or dvdrhelp.com.
    Happy burning!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    VCD help

EDIT: whoops you got to him before I did! anyways good luck with VCD's. I used to make my own but they do that a while, plus it's just easier to download already made VCD's!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    there are real angels in the world your cool B) B) B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    try making svcds instead man, much better quality and chances are theyll work in your dvd player.
    plus i can never find many people to download them off
    i have to encode them all myself!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    i can never find many people to download them off 
    i have to encode them all myself!
    "Bonehead"..u hav a computer sittin'infront of u..y dont u use that.

Do u wqanna puff :lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    how do you make an svcd is it the same just longer process and how do you get the file to spli i'm running it now and its just making the one mpeg

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Icon@2 June 2003 - 22:38
    how do you make an svcd is it the same just longer process and how do you get the file to spli i'm running it now and its just making the one mpeg
    ye'..just a longer process..but better quality.

To splitt file>mpegtools>merge&cut>add ur file>double click>start
    point-end point>run
    then just repeat the process for the second half

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    what did i do wrong no picture

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Tell me about. Seem to be a tricky process. I've tried twice to make an SVCD using Nandub, DVD2SVCD and CCE. Tried two completely different ways and both times came out with a file with the sound being played at high speed but the video was normal. Once by uncompressing the sound and once without doing it. Cant for the life of my figure out what went wrong. Now I'm on my third attemp using TMPGEnc with the video and sound seperated (and uncompressed into WAV format). Is it necceary to the do a simple de-multiplex in TMPGEnc and then a further multiplex using bbmpg?