Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do some people collect trackers?

Why do some people collect trackers? Most of the trackers have the same material a few are specialized, but it seems in the invite forum people have long lists.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    For further trading? or the same reason why people collect myriad of other things... to just have them. I personally dont see much point in it especially if the tracker you're trying to obtain is just rare and nothing else.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    To make themselves feel good?
    I just maintain the trackers I use (7).Most of which are dedicated. I let the ones that I don't care about get pruned for inactivity.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I collect so that I can eventually trade for FTN. I want it not because it is a level 5 but because It has been raved about for spectacular content. Actually, I think of all the trackers I have right now, revtt is my favorite.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    I collect so that I can eventually trade for FTN.
    I think that's the main reason people collect trackers, although I'm not sure how successful people are.
    Last edited by RTFM; 04-19-2007 at 04:21 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    to trade and move on up. I have tried dozens of trackers just to check them out but I use about only 5 of them.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by djozma View Post
    to trade and move on up. I have tried dozens of trackers just to check them out but I use about only 5 of them.
    pretty much same here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I think is an "Ego" thing, I Got what U don't have soooooo......... I am more "superior", than U, when It comes to Torrenting. It's a superficial B.S.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kyushizzl's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    the main reason why i am collection is to trade for other trackers. i dont use them all but i cant wait to see how other trackers look like. hows the design the structure and so on. all trackers seem to look the same but content isnt the only thing what makes the difference. in the end it comes out of having seen all the trackers and then decide which ones to use.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    the grass is always greener...

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast