Thread: Is It Me Or Is Emule Slower Than Kl

I remember someone mentioning you have to screw with the settings s..how do you do it mine says the limit is 200 but some setting says 9 I cant change it....ughhhh.b seems like bittorrent is the most reliable but they are in trouble

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Just be patient and let it do it's thing. As you move up the queues your speed will pick up.

It's designed to leave running overnight. If you're expecting a 700mb image file in 3 hours then stop doing crack.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I also just started using eMule!
    it's indead not fast as kaZaA, but at least you dont get some crapy files.
    It's just like bigmaxy siad, before you can download you must upload to get you self moving in other poeple queues.
    I start my eMule a 9-9.30 in the morning and after 2-3.5 hours it starts downloading with 4-11 KB. So You can image how long it's ganna take me to download a 700Mb file.
    If the program was fast as kazaa, than the wouldn't have called it eMule, it would be called eHorse or something like that ,

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by TYLER DURDEN@3 June 2003 - 13:45
    I remember someone mentioning you have to screw with the settings s..how do you do it mine says the limit is 200 but some setting says 9 I cant change it....ughhhh.b seems like bittorrent is the most reliable but they are in trouble
    could u stop bitching like a little cry baby all over the board.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Pitbul+4 June 2003 - 18:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 4 June 2003 - 18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TYLER DURDEN@3 June 2003 - 13:45
    I remember someone mentioning you have to screw with the settings s..how do you do it mine says the limit is 200 but some setting says 9 I cant change it....ughhhh.b&nbsp; seems like bittorrent is the most reliable but they are in trouble
    could u stop bitching like a little cry baby all over the board. [/b][/quote]
    why the flaming tone in your reply?? i don&#39;t get that... if you disagree with him just leave the topic alone.. I am not complaining what you&#39;re saying but the way you say it.. you see... we have enough hostile inflamery post on the board atm... so try to keep constructive.. B)