Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: NBA Playoff.....

DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    3rd quarter and the Spurs are up by 10

Its looking terribly bleak for the Cavs...

Spurs has a 4 pt lead with 7 seconds left... Cavs hanging by a thread.

It's over now. 83-82 Spurs. Whew. Cavs sure made it close. At least they didnt just literally lay down and die like i predicted. Kudos to them for making the Spurs work for it. Hell, they even took a lead with 5 min to go. But in the end, the Spurs just has too much firepower and thats why they're the champs. Congrats to them.
    Last edited by DefX; 06-15-2007 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

2. Sports Club   -   #102
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I didn't even watch the last 2 games.

I don't really like watching the Spurs.:snooze:

However they are now 4 time NBA champions.

3. Sports Club   -   #103
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Tim Duncan is such a fundamentally sound player. Parker is mad fast. Their defense is tough, they have been there before and the East, as Busy has pointed out-are a bunch of fags.

Ohio teams have taken second all year.

-bd

4. Sports Club   -   #104
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Congratulations to San Antonio Spurs for winning there 4th time NBA Champion....

Hope next year its Phoenix year.... and the trade rumors regarding Kobe and Garnet will progress....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

5. Sports Club   -   #105
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Congratulations to San Antonio. They are great team

6. Sports Club   -   #106
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Hope next year its Phoenix year.... and the trade rumors regarding Kobe and Garnet will progress....
    Well, i hope next year something different from this and latest years can happen. These finals games were pretty boring, i actually didnt watch the 4th game. And i didnt care. The Cavs didnt stand a chance. The game needs unpredictability.

This season for me was too short and too long at the same time. My team (the Kings) played so bad that it even hurted watching them. So no playoffs. Then the playoffs ended when Phoenix got (very dubiously) eliminated by San Antonio. After that there almost was no reason to play, everybody knew who would win.

The offseason is going to be really interesting with all the high profile players being mentioned in trade talks and the two special players coming out of the draft. The league needs some of these players to move.

7. Sports Club   -   #107
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Well, i hope next year something different from this and latest years can happen. These finals games were pretty boring, i actually didnt watch the 4th game. And i didnt care. The Cavs didnt stand a chance. The game needs unpredictability.

This season for me was too short and too long at the same time. My team (the Kings) played so bad that it even hurted watching them. So no playoffs. Then the playoffs ended when Phoenix got (very dubiously) eliminated by San Antonio. After that there almost was no reason to play, everybody knew who would win.

The offseason is going to be really interesting with all the high profile players being mentioned in trade talks and the two special players coming out of the draft. The league needs some of these players to move.
    I didn't watch the last 2 games. San Antonio is a very boring.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011