Thread: The Black Donnelly's

Question Mark

Finally got into a new series ...and they go and cancel it ....any one know why??
    Was it the ratings ..........
    I thoght the show was a different crime family type story.....and it was good ...
    any other opinions....!!!!!

Buddhaman..........................................

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I really liked the show as well. It reminded me of the movies Sleepers, A Bronx Tale, and Goodfellas.

I still have 3 episodes on my DVR. Shoeld I bother to watch them now?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    That sucks thought the show was good. Well I guess I will have more room on my DVR now. LOL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    was a good show and still have all the eps on my hd, guess i am back to heroes being the only thing i watch on nbc

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I taped the episodes as well on my hddvr..........I have watched them all but wanted to see the remaining episodes.....If any one is interested in seeing the remaining episodes you can view them on your pc here: http://www.nbc.com/The_Black_Donnellys/

Buddhaman.........................................

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    i agree i didnt get into this series right away, and now its cancelled. what are these people thinking?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Webrips of that show are being released on net..!! as its available for watching on NBC