Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wanting invites have some to offer

HaOsLsE {BCC} BT Rep: +1
    mostly the same shit everyone has but i thought i would make my weekely post.

i am after sct ftn or bitmetv

i have invites to offer

revott
    tl
    s**********
    digital hive
    supertorrents
    acetorrents
    chronic tracker
    prolly more that i just cant think of right now so just ask

been trying for those site for a long time now with no luck but i thought i would keep posting once a week and see what happens. i refuse to buy a invite and i am not really big on trading but if someone has it and need to do it that way fine.

also i always give away my invites and i just got more in again so if someone wants invites for any of the sites listed above or something else in particular let me know cause i might have it.

I give away invites all i need is proof a good ratio pm me with what one u want and a username and site ur on and then we go through pm on that site so i know it is for real. dont need any edited screens

someone out there is just gonna offer me a site i want one day i know it. there has to be some ppl like me out there that does good and tried to help ppl out right.

well, to all that read this, u have a good one. PM me if interested in some ivites or if u have one that i need.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    You wouldn't get any of them for that offer. .

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    yea well thanks for that post i guess u speak for everyone so i will just give up.

Its not an offer, this is also a post of what i have to offer, i give away my invites for proof of a descent ratio, i am just stating what i would like to have, i figure maybe someone will one day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    dont give up lol, trancelvoer dont shoot down his hope, maybe someone will come along and hand him an invite there are very nice users around this forum

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by shock~ View Post
    dont give up lol, trancelvoer dont shoot down his hope, maybe someone will come along and hand him an invite there are very nice users around this forum

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    paid off got a invite for SCT i knew there had to be more ppl out there like me and actually would give the shit away. anyway for those that said it would never happen

now i just need bitmetv and FTN

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Congratulations man, I am so happy for ya. It is such a nice feeling when someone just gives you something pretty special (in the p2p world lol) for free. Those acts of generosity make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sct for free?! Nice dude.
    Wish I had bitmetv to give ya, will have invite only in 3 weeks. If you won't get 1 till then, I'll be happy to give you

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ExT's Avatar Stewie Fan BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by bigimot View Post
    Sct for free?! Nice dude.
    Wish I had bitmetv to give ya, will have invite only in 3 weeks. If you won't get 1 till then, I'll be happy to give you
    will you be happy to give me one? x)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well the only thing I'm looking for right now is TT. When they will got invites back I should get one from my friend. Then, I'll be able to giveaway everything I got (bitmetv,oink,vipmusic,tl,hdbits.org,x264,dh,tvj,revtt,filemp3,tvt)
    And of course will give some more when I'll get new invs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast