Thread: Need A Program

i need a prog that organizes stuff by letter...like lets say i put in ball,apple,carrot and it puts out apple,ball,carrot......does anyone know like this or something that does it...im wanting to list my movies for a friend

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Excel can do that.

BOT

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    have a look here at the movie one Movie Collector, im sure there is a verified for the pro version in software world but you will have to do a search because it was posted a while ago, it is a good program as you can automatically get info on the film from imdb.com and it will add year released, cast members etc etc as well.

hope this helps stoi.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    erm, ok did that help then, excel or that program i gave you the link to, it annoys me when someone asks something and doesnt get back to say either: The suggestions were crap but thanxs anyway, Great that "program" is just what i need, thanx, or well thanx for the sugestions tried them out, but i found this other program which is a lot better and a lot more powerful, heres the link or name.

stoi

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    stoi I agree. I'd like some closure also.