Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    1st off all of you calling folks immature are shoveling the same crap you claim is being directed at you. This amuses me. Trust me.

2nd off if ya don't like a topic or post DON'T FU@#ING POST BACK!!! It will sink to the bottom of nothingness.

DUH

This topic was a flamer just by looking at the title and all of you flocked to it (9 pages worth). In Bookworld someone had a topic 'All books suck' and it's the leading topic there.

So while ANY of you TEENAGERS (AND SOME OF YOU ARE) get to calling names, threats (in suburbia THINKING your straight street or something), or anything else
    this shit stays here but.....
    TAKE THIS ADVICE TO OTHER TOPICS

Thank ya'll for coming. Good Night.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Games   -   #72
    BANNED
    ps2 rocks it has the best games and the ps3 will be the best system!!!!

3. Games   -   #73
    I can't believe this isn't locked yet...

4. Games   -   #74
    I know I know
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #75
    i have a ps2 and an xbox, i think there just the same just that certain games come out for both consoles

e.g. ps2 metal gear solid

xbox: halo

6. Games   -   #76
    This thread is like an idiot magnet. One idiot starts a thread and all the other idiots who come to this board have to post too. Not everyone who posted made an fool of themselves, but it seems a majority did(then again, I couldn't make myself read the whole thread so maybe I am wrong, forgive me if I am).

Well lets see if I at least can come up with an intelligent reply.

The people who bought a PS2 are not in denial about anything. The PS2 may not be the big boy in town when it comes to graphics but if you ask any REAL gamer about how much graphical prowess matters in the long run you will see that it doesn't How many hundreds of games out there have nice graphics but have gameplay that is total shit? I would list them but then this post would take up more space then is allowed I am sure. Graphics do not mean ANYTHING in the long run as far as the quality of a console or its games. Your arguments to the contrary are not worth the cyberspace that they take up.

The quality of the games on the PS2 have proven time and again which console is the best in this generation. The amount of games that are actually fun(which means that they have great gameplay, not great graphics just in case that point hasn't gotten across yet)on the PS2 compared to the Xbox and Gamecube is pretty embarassing for Nintendo and Microsoft. If you look at all the best games since the console wars started you will find that the majority belong to Sony or at least belonged to Sony first. Metal Gear Solid 2, GTA3, GTA VC, Virtua Fighter 4, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, Xenosaga, Gran Turismo 3, Ratchet and Clank, Devil May Cry, Twisted Metal Black, Suikoden III, ect.

When you think of Xbox the first thing you think of is Halo, and then you think of . . . . . . . . well, nevermind, I can not seem to recall any great Xbox only games besides Halo at the moment. I am sure they are there, but the simple fact is that there arent many. Gamecube has more memorable games than the Xbox, and it is currently third place in the console wars. So, when it comes to the area that matters most in gaming, gameplay, the PS2 wins hands down.

Now, about online play. Xbox most certainly has the best online component. No one can argue that. But, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. And you pay for Xbox Live. Not just the $50 a year or whatever it is for the service, but also for the modem and hard drive, and the broadband service required to use it. The truth is, the PS2's online component can not compare with Xbox Live as far as quality, but it wins hands down on the area of affordability. Besides, online play is not going to be a big factor in this console generation. The next generation of consoles will tell the real story of who will ultimatly win in that department.

If you consider DVD play back important in your gaming system then Xbox probably wins there too. However, I dont know too many people who buy an Xbox or PS2 who think "Oh, I'm going to buy an Xbox so I can watch DVDs, that whole gaming thing might be fun too but I'll worry about that later". No, it's just the opposite. The DVD playback is just a nice little extra feature, and really, the only people who are going to care too terribly much over which player has what options and better playback are those who are hardcore into the whole thing. Most of the people who own these consoles rent a movie they want to see, stick the disk in, watch the movie, and return it to the video store. They don't care is this player does that option or what not. They just want to watch the damn movie.

Finally, I'm getting kind of worried about the English language. It seems lately(or maybe I am just reading to many message boards)that no one much cares if what they write(or in this case type)can be understood by anyone. I guess the majority of people posting to boards like this one didn't pay too much attention in English class.

7. Games   -   #77
    Twist3r
    can we just stop replying to this topic or a mod lock it please

8. Games   -   #78
    CAN A MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD WE'VE GOT IDIOTS CALLING IDIOTS AND SAYING THE SAME CRAP THAT'S BEEN SAID LIKE IT'S PROFOUND (WROTE A LONG REPLY TOO). I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONE BUT BULIO REACHED INTO THE BOTTOM OF SHIT AND PULLED IT BACK OUT.

PLEEEEAAASEEE LOCK IT?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678