Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guess Who just got into F*N

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerise View Post
    I love all the ads in TL
    ROFL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It's not a bad tracker, but I think I will be very happy with it. I got an account with a buffer, so I should have a fine ratio for a while. It is nice, but I think the people at this site take advantage of the rating system. I traded an sct invite for a swedvdr account, fsc account, NB account, and bitmetv invite. I actually felt kinda bad (though not bad enough to give them back )

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    I got an account with a buffer, so I should have a fine ratio for a while.
    lol
    i have a buffer on ftn since the first day, and the more i download - the bigger the buffer... i have no idea how to make it lower (at ftn i only download things i really want)
    Last edited by jaqozo; 04-20-2007 at 11:18 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    kanelbulle's Avatar .... bzz BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    People greeting the guy for making it into a torrent-site is pretty lame! :p

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    I sure its a good tracker, But im also sure that 99% of the stuff you can get there is possible to get on almost any other lvl 3 tracker.
    Its a Hype, And the people here take advantage of it and can trade like 1 invite for like 10 acconts with 50-100gb buffers for it. Its just not worth it.

Im i must admit im impressed by the fact that you openly stand forward and say its a hype :p
    Most people just start rubbing it in the noses of people that dont have an accont; Oh yeah its soo sweet, its super duper ultra cool there. You get like.... .... .... Well you get like ... ... ... what can i say its just........ Its just sweet, its have all they stuff other tracker have, But the layout make its all worth it... oh and yeah i almost forgot, they got freeleech stuff there, its was so worth it, best tracker ever!
    No offense to anyone, Im sure its a grate tracker, But noone wants to admit its a tad overrated. Its just a Hype, everyone wants what
    one cant have :p
    If the invites are still open when my friend gets enough uploaded i will get an invite there, But the reason why i want the invite is because of the Tvseries packs they have there. And thats about the only reason i want it. The latest movie or tv episode i can get get of like 5 different trackers, But Scene Released boxsets are damn hard to come by, (and i want the original scene released, no the once you find on other trackers that are unrared and renamed)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by id2k View Post
    I sure its a good tracker, But im also sure that 99% of the stuff you can get there is possible to get on almost any other lvl 3 tracker.
    Its a Hype, And the people here take advantage of it and can trade like 1 invite for like 10 acconts with 50-100gb buffers for it. Its just not worth it.

Im i must admit im impressed by the fact that you openly stand forward and say its a hype :p
    Most people just start rubbing it in the noses of people that dont have an accont; Oh yeah its soo sweet, its super duper ultra cool there. You get like.... .... .... Well you get like ... ... ... what can i say its just........ Its just sweet, its have all they stuff other tracker have, But the layout make its all worth it... oh and yeah i almost forgot, they got freeleech stuff there, its was so worth it, best tracker ever!
    No offense to anyone, Im sure its a grate tracker, But noone wants to admit its a tad overrated. Its just a Hype, everyone wants what
    one cant have :p
    If the invites are still open when my friend gets enough uploaded i will get an invite there, But the reason why i want the invite is because of the Tvseries packs they have there. And thats about the only reason i want it. The latest movie or tv episode i can get get of like 5 different trackers, But Scene Released boxsets are damn hard to come by, (and i want the original scene released, no the once you find on other trackers that are unrared and renamed)
    Yeah, I'm always been a big opponent of bullshit. Even though I probably won't trade this account, it's definately not worth what it's going for on this site. I "paid" a lil more for this account cuz it has a great buffer, but I'm getting ready to trade with another guy for a finbytes account. It gets better, He was willing to trade for just an invite (but I don't want to wait a month). I saw other offers to trade FTN for iplay.

It IS definitely just a hype. and the content you see there is the same content you see everywhere else. I thought it would get better, but it hasn't. I think I will stop using torrents as much and start using FTP.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    but I think the people at this site take advantage of the rating system.
    of course they do. look at the posts hyping up trackers before they ever even open. 99% of the people here don't care about the actual content of a site, but rather the rarity of it and what they can trade for it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Guess who just got BANNED on FTN!?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    LOL, I saw that coming when I read the thread title.

Public Service Announcment: Don't post about trading accounts when it can get you banned.
    Last edited by RTFM; 04-21-2007 at 03:56 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    lmao kimii bans' people WHILE showering. multi talented.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast