Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looking to trade 0sec ftp axx for remote desktop connection, READ

DISABLED PRIVS
    ok i am willing to offer someone axx to my account on about 10TB 0sec FTP, in exchange for remote desktop access to their computer so i can use their upload speed, so obviously i am looking for people with fast upload speeds. the ftp i give you is 0sec and has everything right when its pre'd so PM me if you are interested...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    hmm how fast is your axx's connection, and what groups are your affiliates if any? What is the average Pre-Time? How much bandwidth or is it unmetered? Where is your network? US or EU?

//Agent47

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS
    i think all his servers are 100mbit, many group affils and the pre-time is usually really fast, less than a minute for the ones ive checked. 125gb leech, it has both US and EU servers..hope that helps

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i wouldnt touch that with a 10ft pole. chances are you want the remote desktop to axx hacked servers or some cc list server or something else along those lines You are hoping someone is dumb enough to let you do all that. If you realyl have a site that was assoicated with groups and all you wanted to do was uplaod you would pay the $5 a month and get a shell account with pftp.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    pimpy can u explain how would shell account with pftp work ?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    pftp, is a multi threaded ftp program for unix. It alows you to fxp between sites. upload download .... most shell provders wont let you run it becasue it is associated with trades that use it wth automated scripts to trade between group release sites.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpy112 View Post
    pftp, is a multi threaded ftp program for unix. It alows you to fxp between sites. upload download .... most shell provders wont let you run it becasue it is associated with trades that use it wth automated scripts to trade between group release sites.
    is there any program like tht for windows ?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    rushftp

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    Try WS-FTP works also in win machine .

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Ooh this sounds really fishy. You don't know what he could be doing on the end of that computer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast