Thread: The Story Of Smilies

hypoluxa3k
    please contribute.

one day i walked down the street, it was a B) and someone went by in their car and he at me.
    i felt but then i felt . i was like 'WTF'

sometimes i feel like the asses of people like that, you know?

then i got on the and arranged to meet and told him to bring along :pirate: o so we could hunt down that guy in the car and break his ass.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    yes i was there and we kickes that a.. and then we had a few :beerchug: followed by a few more :beerchug: and then we were until we saw again and we got so naturally we beat that a.. and proceeded to have a few more :beerchug: next there was more :beerchug: and then we all went home, on the way home i thought to myself , self , today was a day.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Then i looked up into the sky and i saw He asked me to have a few :beerchug: so we did and then we went down to Bungie Studios and met He was makin halo 2 with some more of friends. I got a cup of coffe and spilt it onto the computer and got at me and kicked me. jumped into through a window and killed the . Me, , and had a few :beerchug: . I looked on a wall and saw a sign. OMG NUKES!.....

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Next we grabbed one of the and shot it at that guy in the car. His car went :flame: ...Fire was everywhere. shot the nuke at him. then came and gave a bunch of moldy food. That guy got really :x and fell over and looked like >_<

5. Lounge   -   #5
    hypoluxa3k
    the guy :x all over my crotch, and all the chicks wouldn&#39;t come near me.
    so i took the guy outside and kicked him up the ass, which made him :x again, this time on my shoes.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    That is just :x .

7. Lounge   -   #7

8. Lounge   -   #8
    And the Ozzy Ousborne came along .

9. Lounge   -   #9
    hypoluxa3k
    only long haired and are into ozzy