Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The World

Fasttracker A
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+5 June 2003 - 11:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 5 June 2003 - 11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@5 June 2003 - 10:56

But what do I know Im not a cop.Or ever been to Belfast .
    im not a cop either.

and dont come here, people like yourself wouldnt be recieved too well, we are quite nice over here, you know. [/b][/quote]
    What ,are you serious .What are you trying to say ?

Ive travelled to many places around the world,I do many good things .
    Dont pretend that you know me.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nahan+5 June 2003 - 11:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nahan @ 5 June 2003 - 11:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -crazy_billy_bats@5 June 2003 - 11:59
    <!--QuoteBegin--nahan
    @5 June 2003 - 10:56

But what do I know Im not a cop.Or ever been to Belfast .

im not a cop either.

and dont come here, people like yourself wouldnt be recieved too well, we are quite nice over here, you know.
    What ,are you serious .What are you trying to say ?

Ive travelled to many places around the world,I do many good things .
    Dont pretend that you know me. [/b][/quote]
    I certainly dont pretend to know you.
    In fact, i really wouldnt like to.

I still find it ridiculous you wont admit guns are bad.
    It really is very very simple

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Fasttracker A
    Yor opinion is nice and all but in the world you and I both live in ,its impossible to live without it.

Its a shame for I am a good person who does many unregonized things for others.

Actually Bats its very complicated,tell everyone your plan for world gun control if its so simple.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 12:14

Actually Bats its very complicated,tell everyone your plan for world gun control if its so simple.
    i have no world plan im afraid, however i really would love if there was an answer to this problem.
    unfortunately there isnt, and guns will continue to kill more people every day.

it saddens me that you are right, its "impossible" to live without them, i certainly cant leave my house in the morning without my pistol.

Will you admit guns are bad?

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Fasttracker A
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+5 June 2003 - 13:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 5 June 2003 - 13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@5 June 2003 - 12:14

i have no world plan im afraid, however i really would love if there was an answer to this problem.
    unfortunately there isnt, and guns will continue to kill more people every day.

it saddens me that you are right, its "impossible" to live without them, i certainly cant leave my house in the morning without my pistol.

Will you admit guns are bad? [/b][/quote]
    "Guns .Cant live with them ,cant live without them."

Look at the flip side ,guns are good enough to catch the bad guys that
    take away your inability to live.

Or to shoot and kill a gun blaring lunatic,killing everyone in his /her path.

A gun will be there when you need it, and when you dont.

A very complicated matter.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 12:30

"Guns .Cant live with them ,cant live without them."

Look at the flip side ,guns are good enough to catch the bad guys that
    take away your inability to live.

Or to shoot and kill a gun blaring lunatic,killing everyone in his /her path.

A gun will be there when you need it, and when you dont.

A very complicated matter.
    yes, i agree with you about this.
    and i dont want a start an argument with u by the way i would like intelligent debate.
    wouldnt you like to see some sort of decommissioning?
    here it happens, but of course the gun culture is no where near on the scale in america.
    does anyone know if they have places there to destroy guns and get rid of them?

7. Lounge   -   #57
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 14:14
    Yor opinion is nice and all but in the world you and I both live in ,its impossible to live without it.

Its a shame for I am a good person who does many unregonized things for others.

not saying your a wrong person, never did. but your asumptions are not always right.. try to keep an open mind if you think of solutions and problems.

Why would it be impossible to live in a world without guns?
    If no one has a gun no one can shoot, seems more fair for everyone.

ban all guns and there would be no shooting incidents anymore&#33; seems simple logic to me.. and i don&#39;t think you can deny this.

I agree that it&#39;s hard to regulate it, but by now the best thing is to forbid all weaponary. You have to start somewhere. Your fear for bad guys is not in place, cause now some people have guns and think they&#39;re safe but can&#39;t pull a trigger. I think your safer without a gun cause, you can&#39;t shoot anyone...

If everyone had a gun evil people will buy better guns, bigger guns, soon we all will be driving tanks in the streets...
    you think cold war all over again but now not with atomic missiles controlled by governements and protocols but by "normal&#39; people, the one with some more sense and nerves then the other...
    I like to be able walking on the streets without the possibility to be shot by every nut that get&#39;s angry and has is allowed to carry a gun...

again Nahan it&#39;s not personal, just disagreeing your logic... as probably you would mine..

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Originally posted by jetje@5 June 2003 - 12:34

ban all guns and there would be no shooting incidents anymore&#33; seems simple logic to me.. and i don&#39;t think you can deny this.
    yes jetje, i agree with everything you have said, starting with this.

Also, cant the Hecklar & Koch&#39;s (or however u spell it) of this world (as well as other, and much larger weapons producers) be shut down in some sort of way?

If you ask me it starts there - companys making weapons for profit.
    Go to the source and cut it off.
    Of course then you can have nut&#39;s who build guns.....but well, if they are outlawed, more the better.
    have a systematic phasing out of all weaponry - of course it cant be done over night, but it can be done.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Fasttracker A
    Im sorry I havent slept yet ,I mean as a society we cannot live without guns.
    There is just way too many people in this world that want to fight ,and that wish to do us all harm in one sort or another for money.

The middle east has and will continue to fight for 100 &#39;s of more years to come.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    ok there is always going to be hatred in the world, that is perfectly agreeable.
    But think man, if there are no guns, simply less people will die, because there are less ways to kill them
    It cannot be a good idea to have guns in any society, let alone the Middle East, but there they are using the sophisticated weaponry of today, your tanks and so forth (as well as guns of course).

The gun is produced for one express purpose IMO: to destroy

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast