Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guess...The Forum Member I Am Quoting:

there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

3. Lounge   -   #23
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagarga View Post
    I hate it when members start revealing the obvious;

/me makes mental note: ..."send viscious pm to insignificant fuckwit; (Jagarga) even though fuckwit, is telling the truth"

..the reason being; although this is an off-topic forum, it's unwise to wander off-topic, when one already is off-topic, for fear of losing the "thread"..and having to ask Ariadne for more help...and we all know where that landed us last time.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Imagine_...post&p=8703016
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-23-2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: ..sigh..

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherhood View Post
    Do all of you Canadians...know each other?

-bd
    They do actually. This thread might actually shed some light on this peculiar trait of the Canadian psyche, "Refusing to admit that they are all family off the original bar-steward, from the only motel, on their only road, the , Trans Canadian Highway," and possibly shed some light on the murky reason why the, Moon sekt , never actually set "foot" on the: Colondijk trail: They were told, I heard, that it was just another Youcon.

http://content.lib.washington.edu/goldrush/index.html

/subscribed

Although what I now shall remind you of might seem totally unrelated to this peculiar trait of the Canadian psychees...

Does any one remember Titey?

We used to know him as Tite-Wad .... something he said about BB code regarding the use of smilies on the emergency board.. one late August evening, many moons ago.. Why, it's there I met SnnY for the first time..
    It was?

I thought it was when I was talking about Andromeda.

You are probably right, tho'.

Titey FTW, haven't seen him in a couple of months, tho'.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post

They do actually. This thread might actually shed some light on this peculiar trait of the Canadian psyche, "Refusing to admit that they are all family off the original bar-steward, from the only motel, on their only road, the , Trans Canadian Highway," and possibly shed some light on the murky reason why the, Moon sekt , never actually set "foot" on the: Colondijk trail: They were told, I heard, that it was just another Youcon.

http://content.lib.washington.edu/goldrush/index.html

/subscribed

Although what I now shall remind you of might seem totally unrelated to this peculiar trait of the Canadian psychees...

Does any one remember Titey?

We used to know him as Tite-Wad .... something he said about BB code regarding the use of smilies on the emergency board.. one late August evening, many moons ago.. Why, it's there I met SnnY for the first time..
    It was?

I thought it was when I was talking about Andromeda.

You are probably right, tho'.

Titey FTW, haven't seen him in a couple of months, tho'.
    The explanation being you are not the one to whom I refer.

Actually you are ( had you worried), but then in an earlier incarnation. This is the main reason Carnations are worn to this day. I heard.

( now a lot of you are probably wondering from whom I "hear" this sort of information. Although, I feel the necessity to point out, this is entirely unnecessary, and irrelevant and it's probably also none of your business); I will give you SnnY, the link. http://phpbb.slavanap.org/viewtopic.php?t=4135

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123