Thread: Help With Matrix Cd2

Poster
    Cd2 of reloaded is over 800M i have nero with svcd and i am worried that it will overburn and ruin my writer, i have always used vcd format and iam a bit unsure.

Is it normal for svcd to be bigger than 700m.

Any help please

Mods iam not sure where to post this if its in the wrong forum can you move it please.

Cheers SMID

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    dont worry it will burn without overburning, it warns you if it's going to do it anyway and although i seen that warning on nero, i never heard of anybody's burner being damaged.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    yea svcd are usually bigger, just rip the mpeg2 file out with iso buster and encode it to mpeg1 then burn to vcd and it should be 700 megs

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    iam having a bit of a probelm with these 3 files, ive burned them to svcd and when i come to play them on my standalone dvd player, every few seconnds the sound stops and restarts,

any ideas

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by yyiryyib@4 June 2003 - 11:44
    yea svcd are usually bigger, just rip the mpeg2 file out with iso buster and encode it to mpeg1 then burn to vcd and it should be 700 megs
    you dont have to do what yyiryyib said, it will burn without overburning alot depends on how long the film is not the mb's as i've burned 814mb svcd's to one 700mb cd with no probs.