Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, I finally got my PS2 emulator, PCSX2, to work, BUT:

Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Haha... Well kiddo, just write what components you have in your computer? Is it a Pentium MMX, 64 MB RAM, TNT2 and 4 gb hdd or what is it?

2. Games   -   #12
    No, I didn't know that, but can SOMEBODY tell me what i'm doing wrong, here, with my PCSX2?

No, I didn't know that. But STILL no one has answered my question!!! Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with my PCSX2, here?
    Last edited by heyheyhey4554; 04-24-2007 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Games   -   #13
    True, but I have a point, here. Nobody has answered my question yet: WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

My computer is a DELL.
    Last edited by heyheyhey4554; 04-25-2007 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Games   -   #14

Angry

HELLO?! THAT IS IT!!! I'M THROUGH FUCKING AROUND!!!! CAN SOMEONE AT LEAST TELL ME SOMETHING I CAN USE THAT WILL MAKE THE FUCKING EMULATOR GO FASTER????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGUGUGUGUGH!!!! ......................

5. Games   -   #15
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

Right click on my computer and go to properties. It will tell you there at the bottom on the right your computer specs.

6. Games   -   #16
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Unless you have a shit-hot computer then the PS2 emulator will run slow. Even if you do have a shit-hot computer then most games will run slow. I haven't tried Kingdom Hearts 2 on a PS2 emulator personally but games like FFX and RE4 ran okay on my AMD 4400x2 and X1800XT, I have no idea of what type of graphical demands KH2 makes because I personally don't play children's games.

But as a general rule I'd say anything much less than that specswise (what's in your computer) then imo you're going to get unacceptable frames per seconds. Mostly (judging by what I've read) it's the CPU that makes the difference.

7. Games   -   #17

Smile

Thanks, Cheese. Now I know that I should just ask my mom for a ps2 for my birthday. PS2 EMULATORS SUCK ASS!

8. Games   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    to play it well,
    u need a very good pc
    i have a very bad pc, every game is slow here =\

9. Games   -   #19
    PS2 EMULATORS SUCK ASS!
    That not the point, you don't have the hardware for it.. and this emu isin't finished. Get over it.

Come back in 2 years, meaby at that time, PCSX2 will be optimised for normal PCs as well as high end ones.. A used fat ps2 is the better way to go. Or a new slim one if you don't care about exploit stuff + HDD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12