Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need Help!!!

yep, right. one hour later after clicking that file who didnīt execute nothing, and lost 3 of my mails and a lot of accounts

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    stay low frag hard BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Wow another snakeman, there's a scammer section for a reason. Here comes the I lost everything I can accept invites and accounts to make up for my loses, blah blah blah. People need to stop feeling sorry for ignorance. You and snakeman both got 30+ rep points 150+ posts and you both got n00bed, snakeman twice. It's hilarious.

First thing they teach you never accept things from strangers. When doing trades USE A MIDDLEMAN, they didn't create the whole middleman concept for a big ol circle jerk party.
    Last edited by pierow; 04-22-2007 at 04:22 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    GINZY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    the basic thing u have to learn is never click on any link from stranger especially if link ends with .exe ..
    TorrentMaster9 u have to be more careful . Good luck. Hope u get back what belong 2 u

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by pierow View Post
    Wow another snakeman, there's a scammer section for a reason. Here comes the I lost everything I can accept invites and accounts to make up for my loses, blah blah blah. People need to stop feeling sorry for ignorance. You and snakeman both got 30+ rep points 150+ posts and you both got n00bed, snakeman twice. It's hilarious.

First thing they teach you never accept things from strangers. When doing trades USE A MIDDLEMAN, they didn't create the whole middleman concept for a big ol circle jerk party.
    if you want to know. A guy told me that could give me a sct inv and I rejected because I want to recover my accounts.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I believe your an honorable man TM9, anybody could get scammed.
    Go after your accounts or at least have them disabled.
    good luck

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    sct, tt, or FTN donīt have a irc channel that donīt need invite? like a help channel?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    PM me ur TT details I will talk with the staff

HURRY

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentMaster9 View Post
    sct, tt, or FTN donīt have a irc channel that donīt need invite? like a help channel?
    SCT has a support channel that doesn't need invite.

irc://irc.p2p-network.net/sct.support
    Click here if you want to join TTC

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ftn support channel doesnt need invite too

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    if you wanna need help from respective staffs then they will disable your account and then will give your account details.better ask them in another way that your account was hacked.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast