Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My seedbox is a leechbox :P

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Don't forget, american peak-time = bad up speeds....

lol, yes I meant: p e a k t i m e ....
    Last edited by benchez; 04-25-2007 at 06:24 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    you wanted to say peak time right? lol
    it's because it has 3 letters of a level 10 tracker

By the way are you sure you are connectable?
    One time the tracker showed that I was not connectable so I logged in to VNC and saw that I had a red icon in utorrent.
    I changed the port number and stopped all the torrents and shut down utorrent and then I started it again and it was connectable again.
    Last edited by prima1; 04-25-2007 at 05:59 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    What do you expect for 15 bux? Can't even get a home line that fast for the price let alone something 100mbit.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by krazie_1 View Post
    What do you expect for 15 bux? Can't even get a home line that fast for the price let alone something 100mbit.
    It's really 10Mbps, I tested it at all times of the day
    Some people might be luckier and their boxes faster because they are sharing them with less aggressive torrenters
    but mine is around 10Mbps

And please stop saying it's cheap, it's VPS and not dedicated server so compared to leaseweb 49 euro deal, leaseweb is actually cheaper

What are you gonna do with unlimited traffic if you can't reach 500? and why pay for 100Mbps when it's really 10 or less?

Believe me Lee is not giving servers away for charity, he is making a good deal of money from it and it's not that cheap

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234