Thread: Everyone Stop [rts]

magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Please everyone stop with all of the extremes regarding RTS. The site just now fucking started no one knows what its going to be like. No one can say it will be great or if it will be terrible just let what happens happen. Im so sick of people on both sides arguing this like its fact. We are going to try and make the best site we can, thats it. Just please everyone shut up.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I hope that they shut up indeed, cause I was getting tired of all the RTS flaming/praising.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    People have opinions, get used to it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    Please everyone stop with all of the extremes regarding RTS. The site just now fucking started no one knows what its going to be like. No one can say it will be great or if it will be terrible just let what happens happen. Im so sick of people on both sides arguing this like its fact. We are going to try and make the best site we can, thats it. Just please everyone shut up.
    Couldn't have said it better.

No need for another thread though either.

Closed.

Quote Originally Posted by safa View Post
    People have opinions, get used to it.
    True, but said opinions need to be voiced appropriately if they are to be taken at all seriously.

yo