Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guide For Using Middleman Service

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Hi

As u know we have a middleman service here to perform some trades between members who don't know each other or those who would like to make some safe trades between them and some noobs especially in high lvl trackers .

And it seems that some of the members here don't know how to use the service so I am writing this topic as a guide to help members to use the service.

But for saying how, there is some points to be clarified.

1)The Middleman Request Section isn't a section for you to post your trades on but it's a section for requesting assistance from a middleman to do a trade between two members.

2)The Middleman isn't someone who looks for trades for you if u have some trackers and u want others instead.

3)All the threads in the middleman section are only shown to the one who posted that thread and to staff members and Middleman crew members so your threads there are totally safe.

4)The Middlemen are not doing all trades here but only do trades that require the use of their assistance.

5)Trying to send false details to the middleman or change details after being sent or anyways of scamming will result in an ban for the one who tries it.

6)
    • The list below is of members that can act as a middleman in trades.
    • NOTE: These members will have purple stars below their names.
    JessicaAlba
    Patriot foreve
    walczanin

7)The rest of the points can be viewed in that thread.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...-trades-157377

How to use the service if needed:
    =======================

1)Agree with the one you are trading with to use the middleman.

2)U both have to agree on using the middleman assistance.

3)One of you will have to pm post a request in the Middleman Request Section asking for Middleman assistance or you can pm any of the middlemen available, but of course posting in the request section is much better because any middleman presently online will contact you to help u in this trade instead of waiting for a certain middleman due to timezone differences.

4)Make sure u specify the member u will be trading with and the deal involved.

Example:I am Trading with Patriot foreve

I will give him XXXX(Acc)+XXXX(Invite) and he will give me YYYYY(Invite)

5)You and the member you are trading with will be contacted to provide your acct. details in a pm and in case of invites, then u will be asked by the middleman to send the invite to a certain e-mail address.

6)The accts and invites from both members will be checked and an exchange will be done when both traders send their details to the middleman.

7)Once the trade is done, both traders can give rep points to each other. (Not to the Middleman)
    Last edited by Skizo; 05-03-2007 at 08:19 PM. Reason: typos

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    fit4trading's Avatar Torrent Kingpin BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    wow nice guide for newbies. Middlemen are recommended for any trade involving trackers level 3.5+

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    As written here, the trade must involve a level 4 tracker if want to use a middleman.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...-trades-157377
    Click here if you want to join TTC

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    good guide man thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    nice guide.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    V's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    good guide , also it's helpful for who trading high lvl trackers like lvl 5 , and not just for n00bs.. , cause it's the safest thing to use middle man
    if i was trading lvl 5 , I won't go first , i will only use middle man

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    amzin's Avatar Barca Forever BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    yep i tried JessicaAlba once and he was very helpful to me ... thx JA

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    welcome back pat
    u rock these days with ur great ideas
    English only in sigs please

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    hosam200's Avatar No More Trade BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thx patriot you rock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast