Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Post People You Suspect R Spies

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    old schoolers are just as likely as newbies, if you think about it

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@4 June 2003 - 17:54
    i now think there are no spies, there are all normal people downloading from Kazaa Lite and the forums.
    why would pigs waste their time in here with us?
    To cause fights. To find out what people are doing. To ask questions about how we do things and what we share. To get links to other sights and systems (are the bittorents sites still down). To get sigs from the verified site, search for them then contact the ip of people who are sharing them.

How can anyone think there arenīt spies.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    hes got a point though, if they wanted they could just hack us.

i think there maybe spies that get to know you to learn what you learn, thats why i never spill too much

4. Lounge   -   #34
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 17:59
    (are the bittorents sites still down)
    there are bittorrent sites all over the place, and i would admit that the big ones got put down because of illegal downloading (of the matrix more than likely), but they are always going to spring back up again.
    i dont think they were shut down soley because they were mentioned on this forum.

I was told about bittorrent ages ago and those sites, and each one has gradually been shut down, its because of their content, not peoples links on this forum.

The pigs have bigger fish to fry - like Mr Mafia's who are copying their hundred's of Matrix Reloaded DVD's and punting them off in real DVD cases.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier+4 June 2003 - 18:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PB Montgolfier @ 4 June 2003 - 18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@4 June 2003 - 17:54
    i now think there are no spies, there are all normal people downloading from Kazaa Lite and the forums.
    why would pigs waste their time in here with us?
    To cause fights. To find out what people are doing. To ask questions about how we do things and what we share. To get links to other sights and systems (are the bittorents sites still down). To get sigs from the verified site, search for them then contact the ip of people who are sharing them.

How can anyone think there arenīt spies. [/b][/quote]
    Thatīs exactly what I have been telling people in previous posts. Just have a look.

There are definitely spies amongst us doing exactly these things.

However I am not one of them.

As for knowing a bit about how the systems work, I learned most of that here. Ask FC or SD or one of the long standing members, when I came here I knew little or nothing about how any of this worked. I asked the most n00b questions ever.

Perhaps you should do some research before accusing people. Maybe itīs you thatīs the spy and you are deflecting it onto someone who has been here for more than five minutes. I think I have earned my credibity. What have you done. Where are your sigs, I know where mine are as does everyone else.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+4 June 2003 - 18:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 4 June 2003 - 18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 17:59
    (are the bittorents sites still down)
    there are bittorrent sites all over the place, and i would admit that the big ones got put down because of illegal downloading (of the matrix more than likely), but they are always going to spring back up again.
    i dont think they were shut down soley because they were mentioned on this forum.

I was told about bittorrent ages ago and those sites, and each one has gradually been shut down, its because of their content, not peoples links on this forum.

The pigs have bigger fish to fry - like Mr Mafia&#39;s who are copying their hundred&#39;s of Matrix Reloaded DVD&#39;s and punting them off in real DVD cases. [/b][/quote]
    Believe what you want mate, that was just an example. If I was fighting these systems I would join the people who know and talk about them and get the info I wanted from the source. I have learned a lot in my short time here, about things I didnīt even know existed. They would do the same.

Whatīs the saying. The cleverest thing the devil ever did was to convince the world he didnīt exist. I think that was in the usual suspects.

JPaul

Of course you asked n00b questions at first. You didnīt want to threaten things or make people aware of you, so you gradually weedle your way in. You are only proving my point. Now you think you are part of the furniture you can say what you want.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Well wasn&#39;t this a good idea for a nice friendly topic?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

People were only joking guys.I was laughing my ASS off when going through this thread and then it got to where people are arguing.Chill.....please.

And by the way...thank you for taking up for me who did. :beerchug:

But I took it as a Joke and if somebody really did think that I would still be laughing.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    I am adament there are none on this forum - and i believe a lot in "this sort of thing".

really - think about it logically, we are the little people, we are fuck all to them, there is always going to be a way to download films and music of the net - they will never stop that.
    The people they want are the people who are making the cams in cinemas, and as i mentioned before the people who are selling ridiculous amounts of DVD-R&#39;s and CD-R&#39;s, with illegal material on them. (I presume) most of the people on this forum dont copy out loads of films and punt them off for profit - i keep them to myself and share on the network, thats it.

Then again.............

10. Lounge   -   #40
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by JPaul@4 June 2003 - 18:11
    Ask FC or SD or one of the long standing members, when I came here I knew little or nothing about how any of this worked. I asked the most n00b questions ever.
    i dont know much of him but there goes that name again. but how do i know your not just trying to fit in and pick funky capricorn off.

funky capricorn does sound like something one of those name makers make.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast