Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Post People You Suspect R Spies

Iīm not explaining myself properly.

They arent out to get just us. They are here to get information e.g. verified sigs so they can trap people sharing them and write to their ip. Or info about other systems. Or links to w4rez sites. Maybe you havenīt learned anything here billy but other people have. The RIAA and cops would too.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@4 June 2003 - 18:18

People were only joking guys.I was laughing my ASS off when going through this thread and then it got to where people are arguing.Chill.....please.

And by the way...thank you for taking up for me who did.

But I took it as a Joke and if somebody really did think that I would still be laughing.
    Good one funky C, Glad you ok mate, Your got to remember that your name is now like a household name.
    I think i speak not only for myself but for others as well, you are a well respected member.
    You are a well cool dude, and liked all over.
    Barry
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #43
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 18:23
    Maybe you havenīt learned anything here billy
    yeah maybe....

4. Lounge   -   #44
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by JPaul+4 June 2003 - 13:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 4 June 2003 - 13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 18:59
    <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats
    @4 June 2003 - 17:54
    i now think there are no spies, there are all normal people downloading from Kazaa Lite and the forums.
    why would pigs waste their time in here with us?

To cause fights. To find out what people are doing. To ask questions about how we do things and what we share. To get links to other sights and systems (are the bittorents sites still down). To get sigs from the verified site, search for them then contact the ip of people who are sharing them.

How can anyone think there arenīt spies.
    Thatīs exactly what I have been telling people in previous posts. Just have a look.

There are definitely spies amongst us doing exactly these things.

However I am not one of them.

As for knowing a bit about how the systems work, I learned most of that here. Ask FC or SD or one of the long standing members, when I came here I knew little or nothing about how any of this worked. I asked the most n00b questions ever.

Perhaps you should do some research before accusing people. Maybe itīs you thatīs the spy and you are deflecting it onto someone who has been here for more than five minutes. I think I have earned my credibity. What have you done. Where are your sigs, I know where mine are as does everyone else. [/b][/quote]
    I did not say there wasn&#39;t any spies here, I stated Funky is not one of them, guaranteed and not because he is an old schooler either. Too much to go into, he is just not one. I will not post names or accuse anyone, however I suggest you investigate the people with only a handful of posts, those either question or accusational in manner. I receive numerous PM&#39;s on this forum from people with little or no posts asking me all kinds of questions (suspicious in manner) regarding my movie string, how I get my movies and so on, those are the people who I would place my money on, not on the guys who hang out and contribute on a daily basis, although that in itself does not negate them either, just limits probability.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+4 June 2003 - 18:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 4 June 2003 - 18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 18:23
    Maybe you havenīt learned anything here billy
    yeah maybe.... [/b][/quote]
    Donīt misquote and do it out of context.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ShareDaddy+4 June 2003 - 18:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShareDaddy @ 4 June 2003 - 18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JPaul@4 June 2003 - 13:11
    Originally posted by -PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 18:59
    <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats
    @4 June 2003 - 17:54
    i now think there are no spies, there are all normal people downloading from Kazaa Lite and the forums.
    why would pigs waste their time in here with us?

To cause fights. To find out what people are doing. To ask questions about how we do things and what we share. To get links to other sights and systems (are the bittorents sites still down). To get sigs from the verified site, search for them then contact the ip of people who are sharing them.

How can anyone think there arenīt spies.

Thatīs exactly what I have been telling people in previous posts. Just have a look.

There are definitely spies amongst us doing exactly these things.

However I am not one of them.

As for knowing a bit about how the systems work, I learned most of that here. Ask FC or SD or one of the long standing members, when I came here I knew little or nothing about how any of this worked. I asked the most n00b questions ever.

Perhaps you should do some research before accusing people. Maybe itīs you thatīs the spy and you are deflecting it onto someone who has been here for more than five minutes. I think I have earned my credibity. What have you done. Where are your sigs, I know where mine are as does everyone else.
    I did not say there wasn&#39;t any spies here, I stated Funky is not one of them, guaranteed and not because he is an old schooler either. Too much to go into, he is just not one. I will not post names or accuse anyone, however I suggest you investigate the people with only a handful of posts, those either question or accusational in manner. I receive numerous PM&#39;s on this forum from people with little or no posts asking me all kinds of questions (suspicious in manner) regarding my movie string, how I get my movies and so on, those are the people who I would place my money on, not on the guys who hang out and contribute on a daily basis, although that in itself does not negate them either, just limits probability. [/b][/quote]
    ok, im being swayed.....

geez you&#39;s guys can really stimulate the mind...
    thanks

ps: im not a spy.....
    is it criminal to become addicted to the klite board?

7. Lounge   -   #47
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    im not a spy and if you want to apologize tell:
    how many files you have
    your i.p. address
    house number
    post code

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    This is getting to be a disturbing habit.

Once again I have to agree with SD on his summation on who the spies are likely to be.

Which would make PB M a bigger suspect than me. He seems to fit all of his own criteria for what a spy would be.

Methinks he doth protest too much.

9. Lounge   -   #49

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Weird topic this is &#33; But also funny...a regular whodunnit.

Be free to search amongst +25000 members &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yes hurray 25.000 anyone notice ? :beerchug:

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast